How To Track Your RenderHub Store with AnalyticsSaturday, December 15 2018 by RenderHub
Start Tracking Your RenderHub Store with Analytics
This is how you generate your Google Tracking ID.
Once you have your Google Tracking ID, you can start tracking your RenderHub Store traffic to see just where people are coming from and what they are doing on the site. This is an invaluable tool which will help artists increase their sales.
- Log into your google account and go to Analytics
- Click on Admin
- Click on Create Property
- On the next screen, make sure Website is selected
- Enter the Website Name
- For Website URL, make sure https:// is selected
- Enter Website URL as www.renderhub.com
- Click Get Tracking ID
- Go to your RenderHub Store Settings
- Enter The ID Under Google Analytics Tracking
google the only way? i don't have a google account(i don't trust them).they ask for your cell phone number in order to join up. i have no intention of giving them out all that. besides im not a fan of cell phones anyway. rarely use miens. only have it for emergencies
Thank you for implementing this feature. I have been using it, and it works great! :-)