×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/RENDERHUB GRAFFITI CONTEST 2

Go! Go! RenderHub (CLOSED)

eye445
Thread Activity
TheSte89Sat, May 03, 2025
Thnaks a lot! I did'nt feel good enough to draw a cool RenderHub logo without a preset font, so I came up with this idea. Good luck to you too!
mrtauredFri, May 02, 2025
Despite being slightly off topic, I would genuinely feel okay to follow up this work. Good luck!!
TheSte89Sun, Apr 27, 2025
Thanks a lot. I'm trying my best!
HeavenMade98Thu, Apr 24, 2025
Hey that's still awesome, your diving into a new program too so once you get adjusted you'll be able to incorporate what you know already.the snapping
TheSte89Thu, Apr 24, 2025
Thanks for your comment, first of all.I'm honest, my experience in Blender is pretty low. I come from Maya, but the lycense has expired recently and I
HeavenMade98Wed, Apr 23, 2025
That's pretty cool you got the model to bend in the right shape for teeth, and substance painter to boot!Did you use i forget what it's called but its
TheSte89Fri, Mar 28, 2025
Karma: 1,445
So, I'm probably off topic, but the idea I got in mind was too tasty to not realize it.

Anyway, since I'm practicing with Blender, this was the chance to check another tool: how to make a text 3D.

Forum Image

Texturing with SubPainter:

Forum Image

Wireframes for the very scene:
Forum Image

Forum Image

A little post work of saturation and the final result! Hope you like it.

Forum Image

TheSte89Fri, Mar 28, 2025
Karma: 1,445
Thumbnail for the contest:

Forum Image
lkwong21Tue, Apr 01, 2025
Karma: 3,074
Well done, very creative!!!
TheSte89
Karma: 1,445
Tue, Apr 01, 2025
Thank you very much!!
Red_xamuraiWed, Apr 02, 2025
Karma: 2,855
haha nice idea. good luck
TheSte89
Karma: 1,445
Wed, Apr 02, 2025
Thanks! Like you, I'm working on a second entry. Good luck mate!
tedlogan88Fri, Apr 04, 2025
Karma: 958
Such a great idea never thought of doing that for the contest
TheSte89
Karma: 1,445
Tue, Apr 08, 2025
Thanks a lot! I hope it's on topic though, I'm glad you appreciate it anyway
artist
mrtauredTue, Apr 08, 2025
Account Closed
Very nice! 
TheSte89
Karma: 1,445
Wed, Apr 09, 2025
Thanks!
TheSte89Mon, Apr 14, 2025
Karma: 1,445
Adding the raw render I forgot:

Forum Image

And the thumb again for the gallery:

Forum Image
dieggomasamuneSun, Apr 20, 2025
Karma: 10,130
Awesome idea! Good luck!
TheSte89
Karma: 1,445
Wed, Apr 23, 2025
I missed this comment, sorry. Thanks a lot! Good luck to you too
dieggomasamune
Karma: 10,130
Wed, Apr 23, 2025
No problem, thanks! ^^
HeavenMade98Wed, Apr 23, 2025
Karma: 303
That's pretty cool you got the model to bend in the right shape for teeth, and substance painter to boot!

Did you use i forget what it's called but its the O hot key in blender, helps warp the shape.
TheSte89
Karma: 1,445
Thu, Apr 24, 2025
Thanks for your comment, first of all.

I'm honest, my experience in Blender is pretty low. I come from Maya, but the lycense has expired recently and I had to learn a new program. Unfortunally, Blender looks very complicated to me and difficult to learn. So, I don't know if my method is the best.

Anyway, I made the text. Then, I added the two supports and I used a modifier on em after merged as a single mesh. Sincerly, don't rembember which one. Then, I imported the Genesis 8 model teeth ad reference to give the text the correct form (snapping the supports' verticles on em). This was basically my workflow, the result was good enough for what my idea was.

Sorry not to be more helpful than this
HeavenMade98
Karma: 303
Thu, Apr 24, 2025
Hey that's still awesome, your diving into a new program too so once you get adjusted you'll be able to incorporate what you know already.

the snapping is a great tool
TheSte89
Karma: 1,445
Sun, Apr 27, 2025
Thanks a lot. I'm trying my best!
artist
mrtauredFri, May 02, 2025
Account Closed
Despite being slightly off topic, I would genuinely feel okay to follow up this work. Good luck!!
TheSte89
Karma: 1,445
Sat, May 03, 2025
Thnaks a lot! I did'nt feel good enough to draw a cool RenderHub logo without a preset font, so I came up with this idea. Good luck to you too!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account