×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/RENDERHUB GRAFFITI CONTEST 2

Graffiti at Night (CLOSED)

eye162
LeahtomatonSat, Mar 29, 2025
Karma: 105
I love modelling buildings and have wanted to make a night scene with an alley for a while, and when I saw this contest come up, I figured it'd be the perfect time to make it!
Software used:Blender - all 3D models, rendering, and post processing (via the Compositor)Affinity Designer - the graffiti tagPBR Painter (Blender plugin) - used for the procedural puddles and masking / applying the graffiti
Final render:Forum Image

Solid view + wireframe:Forum Image

Viewport shading (Material Preview) + Full Blender UI:Forum Image

Wireframe:Forum Image

Render in Viewport without compositor effects + Compositor nodes:Forum Image

WIP without cables or final orange lamp design:Forum Image


artist
mrtauredWed, Apr 02, 2025
Account Closed
I like the lighting a lot!
jamie6Mon, Apr 14, 2025
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account