×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/RENDERHUB GRAFFITI CONTEST 2

Cyberpunk Renderhub (CLOSED)

eye195
dieggomasamuneSun, Apr 20, 2025
Karma: 10,130
Hi guys,
Here's my entry:

Forum Image

I made this render using Unreal Engine 5. Unfortunately i couldn't make a better quality render because UE5 uses a lot of memory, so i edited it a little in photoshop. Here's the original:

Forum Image

And here's the WIP:Forum Image
I modeled this character based on my best friend's likeness.
Forum Image
Forum Image

I modeled her outfit using Zbrush and Blender. The mask i purchased it on CGtrader and made it's textures on Substance Painter:

Forum Image
Mask:
Forum Image

Forum Image
This was the most difficult part for me, i never painted a oni mask before.

Scene's Wireframe:
Forum Image
Roughness:
Forum Image
Blocks:
Forum Image
World Normal:
Forum Image

Another angles:

Forum Image

Forum Image
Forum Image

And i made the logo using a Wacom tablet:
Forum Image
I hope you guys like it!
#renderhub
#graffiti

dieggomasamuneSun, Apr 20, 2025
Karma: 10,130
Forum Image
Nemesis74sSun, Apr 20, 2025
Karma: 4,870
Awesome, my friend! Good luck!
dieggomasamune
Karma: 10,130
Sun, Apr 20, 2025
Thanks friend, you too!
Nemesis74s
Karma: 4,870
Sun, Apr 20, 2025
Thanks!
jamie6Tue, Apr 29, 2025
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
dieggomasamune
Karma: 10,130
Wed, Apr 30, 2025
Thanks!
jamie6
Admin: 14,430
Wed, Apr 30, 2025
You're welcome!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account