closeRenderHub Login
New Member? Create an Account.
User Name or Email Address
Password
I acknowledge that I have read and agree with the RenderHub Terms of Use.
I forgot my password.
closeJoin RenderHub
Existing Members Login Here.
Email Address (we never share this)
User Name
Password
Retype Password
I acknowledge that I have read and agree with the RenderHub Terms of Use.
closeLogin Help
Enter the email address you used to sign up and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Email Address
You should recieve the email within a few minutes, be sure to check your spam box for the email.
RenderHub
Your Models on RenderHub3D ModelsDaz ContentPrint Ready 3D3D TexturesSkin TexturesHDR Images
BackgroundsSound EffectsForumBlogGalleryWallpapersTop ArtistsCustom 3D
HOME|FORUMS|TECHNICAL TALK

DAZ STUDIO

Sat, Jan 12, 2019
by stevenjoseph8844

artist
DAZ STUDIO

anyone know if i get something that doesnt say it made for DAZ STUDIO if i can still use it? looking for some props for my scenes

Sun, Jan 13, 2019
by Foxy 3D
United States

Hi there! It depends on what it is, and how much work you are willing (or able) to do. Characters, clothing, and other objects that are not static need to be "rigged" to work correctly in Daz. 

Also, if it is not textured for Daz, you will have to do that yourself. If you have shaders, you certainly can import any old OBJ into Daz Studio and texture it yourself - as long as the object is properly UV mapped. 

If you want to try it out and see how it works, there are some free 3D models right here: https://www.renderhub.com/free-3d-models

Give it a try and see how it goes. I'm not sure what you're looking for - but they do have a Daz Studio product section here. https://www.renderhub.com/3d-figures-and-assets

If you have any other questions, don't be afraid to ask. 

Sun, Jan 27, 2019
by PsychoRobby

artist

Yes, you can import OBJ files right into Daz Studio. It's easy to do. I have been buying some products here and there, but have been learning with some free resources. 

Thanks Foxy3D for the tip on free models here. More stuff for me to play with!

Fri, Feb 01, 2019
by SeXi3D

artist

You sure can! Just get yourslef some nice shader packs and your all set. 

YouTubeArtStationDeviantArtfacebookinstagram