×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/RENDERHUB GRAFFITI CONTEST 2

UnderGround Subway Graffiti Render (CLOSED)

eye130
BosonprimeTue, Apr 29, 2025
Karma: 133
1.Started with reference
Forum Image




 2.Did a simple blockout followed by a test with light

Forum ImageForum Image
3.Added some simple textures just to see if it will work(I forgot the screenshot shortcut key:))

Forum Image
4.After passing the vibe check I continued to model more stuff and added some stuff from my asset library(I'm sorry for the bad wire frame)
Forum ImageForum Image
5.This one is the render without tweaks to anything including fog and other things
Forum Image
6.This is my final render with lighting and materials tweaked and edited
Forum Image


jamie6Thu, May 08, 2025
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Bosonprime
Karma: 133
Sun, May 11, 2025
I do need to get good my setting up my images:)
jamie6
Admin: 14,430
Sun, May 11, 2025
It's no problem
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account