×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/RENDERHUB GRAFFITI CONTEST 2

Fighting for Home (CLOSED)

eye708
Thread Activity
weiss21Mon, May 19, 2025
congrats for the first place!
lejmSun, May 18, 2025
Congratulations!
WarkarmaFri, May 16, 2025
Congratulations, you did a great job. I really love your work
WarkarmaFri, May 16, 2025
Congratulations, you did a great job. I really love your work
zirodesignFri, May 16, 2025
thank you, thank you, thank you, my king! :)
zirodesignFri, May 16, 2025
Oh my Lord… I just won first place in the competition!!! I can’t believe it!! thank you thank you so much for Huge thanks to the amazing team and
zirodesignWed, Apr 30, 2025
Karma: 3,241
Hey there! I'm really excited to share that I've finally completed my work on Renderhub's contest project
This project isn't just a render. Its personal.
Right now, my family and I are being forced to leave the home weve lived in for years. Its not just about moving its about rebuilding a life.
I knew I had to fight for this, not by asking for pity, but by doing what I do best: creating.
I poured everything into this scene every crack, every piece of graffiti, every shadow built from the real streets of Tehran.
I spent days talking with local graffiti artists. Many of the works you see here belong to them, layered with real stories, real struggles.
Even the Milad Tower stands here, quiet but strong, like the hope I'm holding onto.
Winning this contest isn't just about recognition for me.
Its a chance to fight back to help my family, to start again, and to prove that art can change lives when its made with everything you've got.
This isn't just a picture. Its a fight for home.

I hope you enjoy this glimpse into my story and feel the energy behind it.
It means a lot to share it with this amazing community.

the first step is to delete the blender's default cube and start to block out:)
Forum Image
cool right?
here are some extra views:
Forum Image
and as always all shades:
Forum ImageForum Image

Here is the final output:
Forum Image
Big thanks to everyone here, your entries are seriously inspiring and full of soul.
Massive shoutout to RenderHub for organizing such an amazing contest and giving artists like us a platform to shine.
Much love to this whole community
keep creating, keep pushing.





Forum Image
Thumbnail Image









zirodesignWed, Apr 30, 2025
Karma: 3,241
Looks like the images didnt upload properly with my entry maybe a bug. happens sometimes!
Im dropping them here so you can check them out. Hope you enjoy the details!
Forum Image
Forum Image
and as always all shades:
Forum ImageForum Image
zirodesignWed, Apr 30, 2025
Karma: 3,241
Forum Image
Thumbnail Image

lejmWed, Apr 30, 2025
Karma: 3,807
Amazing work!!!
zirodesign
Karma: 3,241
Sat, May 03, 2025
Thanks a lot! G
TenserknotWed, Apr 30, 2025
Karma: 10,426
I like the vertical deisgn on the image,  and the way you added the graffitti to the walls works very well. You chose the looking up angle for the thumbnail,  yet there is something appealing with the high angle looking down in the WIP shots.
zirodesign
Karma: 3,241
Thu, May 01, 2025
Thanks a lot! Glad you liked the vertical layout and the graffiti touches I had fun blending those elements. Appreciate you noticing the WIP angles too!
zooooThu, May 01, 2025
Karma: 1,314
This is so cool... Goodluck mate

zirodesign
Karma: 3,241
Thu, May 01, 2025
Just like yourself
appreciate it King
weiss21Mon, May 05, 2025
Karma: 744
cool perspective and camera view
zirodesign
Karma: 3,241
Sat, May 10, 2025
Thanks! appreciate it.
weiss21
Karma: 744
Mon, May 19, 2025
congrats for the first place!
jamie6Thu, May 08, 2025
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
arshoolixSat, May 10, 2025
Karma: 152
Stunning
zirodesign
Karma: 3,241
Mon, May 12, 2025
thank you so much!!
artist
mediamonkey82Tue, May 13, 2025
Account Closed
Hi

I Noticed Ian Hubert the Freelance VFX artist, as your character, which he created a 3D scan of himself (this exact model as a graffiti artist) with animation, the scene this model you using was in, was removed, just curious if you asked permission as its based on a real person.
gh0stttt
Karma: 1,486
Tue, May 13, 2025
I just now tried to reach out to Hubert to verify permission. I doubt it'll be seen, but I'd rather do anything to find out if there is proper consent for a 3D model.
arshoolix
Karma: 152
Wed, May 14, 2025
Guys, chill out.
He’s not putting the files up for sale or download or anything like that. The assets from his Patreon are meant to be used in projects and personal artworks only. They come with a standard license, nothing crazy. Just don’t re-upload or resell the original files, and you’re good.
zirodesign
Karma: 3,241
Wed, May 14, 2025
Just to clear things up
It honestly makes me a bit sad that some of you are questioning my entire work, something I’ve put a lot of time and effort into, all because of a single asset. I only placed it in the corner of the scene just to fill the space, since I already had it.
The piece would’ve worked perfectly fine without it. The real value of the project lies in the core content and the effort I put into it , not in one minor asset. best wishes for every one ⤸
zirodesign
Karma: 3,241
Wed, May 14, 2025
Key points about using Ian Hubert’s files:
• Permitted Use:
You are allowed to use these files in personal projects, portfolios, videos, animations, and other final productions where the (original source files are not made publicly available for sale/download).
• Restrictions:
• Direct redistribution, resale, or sharing of the original files (such as .blend or .fbx formats) is not allowed.
• Using these files in templates or assets intended for resale or distribution is not permitted without obtaining an additional license.
zirodesign
Karma: 3,241
Wed, May 14, 2025
Thanks for your kind attention and the thoughtful feedback you give to the work. I truly appreciate it, kings.
gh0stttt
Karma: 1,486
Wed, May 14, 2025
I didn't mean to disrespect the hustle in any way, I just remembered that one rule you stated, I didn't mean any malice from my own response. It's still awesome, I mean, I still liked how your entry turned out despite this, no biggie. I also didn't mean to come across as aggressive, but then again, I'm on a keyboard, so I understand the misunderstanding.
artist
mediamonkey82Fri, May 16, 2025
Account Closed
No surprise here, sob story 1st then added with using a character of a real person (which people just take his word for its allowed to be used)  then also zero work or proof of any graffiti that it wasnt generated with AI.

P.S you should check your AI generated images before using them, its spelt 'Y'ennifier

zirodesign
Karma: 3,241
Fri, May 16, 2025
Hi my dear friend,
First of all, thank you so much for your attention — I really appreciate it. Of course, what you shared is your personal opinion, and I absolutely respect that.

Regarding my story, I didn’t share it to seek sympathy. I simply wanted to express how I was feeling while working, and share that moment with this amazing community, whom I consider my friends. What I shared was just a small glimpse into my personal life.

Secondly, about the graffiti — or as you phrased it, the “AI work— I get the feeling you might not be familiar with the Megascan website yet. https://www.fab.com/listings/91dc1ae7-3fbd-4f09-b50a-0e6530566000

⤸
RenderHub Admin 1Fri, May 16, 2025
Admin: 16,674
Congratulations on taking FIRST PLACE in the contest! Great work.
Someone will be in contact with you soon regarding your prize.

Thanks for participating in the contest.

zirodesign
Karma: 3,241
Fri, May 16, 2025
Oh my Lord… I just won first place in the competition!!! I can’t believe it!! thank you thank you so much for
Huge thanks to the amazing team and the platform for organizing this incredible competition! Everything was so well put together, and it truly meant a lot to be a part of it. I’m beyond grateful for the opportunity — and for all the hard work behind the scenes that made this experience unforgettable!
kemal_8880Fri, May 16, 2025
Karma: 178
Congratulations
zirodesign
Karma: 3,241
Fri, May 16, 2025
thank you, thank you, thank you, my king!
WarkarmaFri, May 16, 2025
Karma: 693
Congratulations, you did a great job. I really love your work
WarkarmaFri, May 16, 2025
Karma: 693
Congratulations, you did a great job. I really love your work
lejmSun, May 18, 2025
Karma: 3,807
Congratulations!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account