Password

reset my password
closeJoin RenderHub
Existing Members Login Here.
Email Address (we never share this)
User Name
Password
Retype Password
I acknowledge that I have read and agree with the RenderHub Terms of Use.
closeLogin Help
Enter the email address you used to sign up and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Email Address
You should recieve the email within a few minutes, be sure to check your spam box for the email.
RenderHub
Sell Your Models3D ModelsDaz ContentPrint Ready3D TexturesSkin ReferenceHDRI
Stock ImagesSound EffectsForumArticlesGalleryWallpapers
HOME|FORUMS|SITE HELP AND FEEDBACK

Will this site every be viable for sound engineers/Voice Actors

Tue, Jan 15, 2019
by AmeAngelofSin
United States
Will this site every be viable for sound engineers/Voice Actors

Hello my name is Ashley.

I apologize is this seems out of place, as I know renderhub is mainly a 3d website for models and custom 3d. However, I was messaged a few months ago; almost a year, about adding some of my sound effects onto the website. My sound samples are also located on freesound.org, and I have been debating making some exclusively for this website, however since my sound samples are all voice work it is rather hard to know what might be wanted for each individual project and thus made me question my existence on this website as a whole.

I have found that the sound effect section isn't used as much as the rest of the main site, and voice work like my own would get lost in the more common sound effects that are paired up with 3d models/animation.

I would love to be able to help out 3d buyers and sellers on this website more with custom sound samples, but couldn't really find a good place to insert myself to do so and was wondering if there is any plans to upgrade the website for more sound/voice work?

Tue, Jan 15, 2019
by Ion
United States

Thanks so much for the question

First off, we would be happy to host your sounds. I would say that the sounds that are most likely to sell are the ones that could be used by someone doing game development. But post anything you have as we never know what our users might need.

There is no cost for having your items with us, and you can offer as many as you want.

Hope that helps

YouTubevimeoArtStationDeviantArtCGSocietyfacebooktwitterInstagramPinteresttumblrBehanceLinkedindribbble