×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

What do you think of this morph? (CLOSED)

eye154
guy91600Mon, Jun 09, 2025
Karma: 21,202
I'm making a track jacket for G8M that will be sold with a few classic morphs of more or less open zips.
I'm trying the G8 morph that gets dressed.
Forum Image
Forum Image


Pushee-RiTue, Jun 10, 2025
Karma: 52,500
Well - I like it

In the finished product, you then include the jacket (incl. morphs) and the corresponding pose?
DoroThee237
Karma: 19,491
Tue, Jun 10, 2025
Yes it is the idea to also provide the pose. The geometry of this morph is not identical to the jacket it will be a separate file in the folder
Pushee-Ri
Karma: 52,500
Tue, Jun 10, 2025
Thanks for the information!

Good luck
guy91600
Karma: 21,202
Tue, Jun 10, 2025
@DoroThee
Merci pour le coup de main pour la pose, pas si simple à faire
This is also why it will be included in the package
MasterstrokeTue, Jun 10, 2025
Karma: 6,112
Clothes morphs like yours are the big thing to me.
I have no idea how you do it.
I've tried zbrush and dforce cloth simulations myself, but nothing looks convincing.
Good job.
guy91600
Karma: 21,202
Tue, Jun 10, 2025
Thank you!
Sometimes I try to make clothes that can be used to simulate real life, like hanging them on hangers.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account