×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

Stylized Wooden Plank – High-Quality 3D Game Asset (CLOSED)

eye119
Luxe MuseSat, Aug 09, 2025
Karma: 9,205
It looks very nice, and I mean that! The only thing I might add is that whoever needs it will most likely need more things in the same style. So, if you are planning on producing a lot of items like it, you might have something good here.
spayzer
Karma: 402
Sat, Aug 09, 2025
Thank you very much for your kind words and valuable feedback!
I completely agree — assets like this work best as part of a larger, consistent pack. This stylized wooden plank is just the starting point, and I’m currently working on additional props in the same style to create a complete, cohesive collection for game environments. Stay tuned — more items are coming soon!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account