×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

This is my first car making experience. Is this ok? (CLOSED)

eye152
spayzerSun, Aug 10, 2025
Karma: 402
Stylized Low Poly Sports Car Game-Ready 3D Model 
game ready
Forum ImageForum Image

thirdeyezennicaiSun, Aug 10, 2025
Karma: 29,259
honestly, it's pretty good for starting out and for it being low-poly.
spayzer
Karma: 402
Sun, Aug 10, 2025
Thank you! I appreciate your feedback. I aimed to balance style and optimization for a game-ready low-poly look, and I’m glad it comes across well. I’ll keep improving my detailing and topology in the next models.
Luxe MuseSun, Aug 10, 2025
Karma: 9,205
I second thideyezennicai, I can imagine this populating a low-poli simulation game's streets.
spayzer
Karma: 402
Sun, Aug 10, 2025
Thank you! That’s exactly what I had in mind — a versatile low-poly car that could fit right into a stylized or simulation game environment. I’m glad it sparks that kind of vision
TenserknotSun, Aug 10, 2025
Karma: 10,747
This is a very nice lowpoly stylized car.  well done. 
spayzer
Karma: 402
Sun, Aug 10, 2025
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. I aimed to keep it clean, optimized, and game-ready while maintaining a unique stylized look. Glad you like it
Pushee-RiSun, Aug 10, 2025
Karma: 52,500
I'm really starting to like low poly more and more  and to be honest, I'm even a little jealous of what you've created here. Definitely keep it up
spayzer
Karma: 402
Sun, Aug 10, 2025
That means a lot, thank you! Low poly has a special charm, and I’m happy this design could inspire you. I’ll definitely keep creating more
dieggomasamuneSun, Aug 10, 2025
Karma: 10,301
Looks amazing, great job!!
tedberlinTue, Aug 12, 2025
Karma: 1,352
It will look great in the background scenes
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account