×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

Skin test (CLOSED)

eye1,180
bu_esSun, Feb 27, 2022
Karma: 12,133
Raw render Filament engine Skin test Bump 2.0 Normal 1.0 HDR Dome indoor studio.
It's just a skin test, not a morph.
The skin setting is for a medium far distance. But the camera is close.
image


MidnightWatcherMon, Feb 28, 2022
Karma: 763
It's hard to say from just this closeup shot and lighting and not knowing the translucency level. I think the specular could use a bit more fine tuning. I'm not knocked out by normal map for the pores, especially on the scalp. If you put hair on it wouldn't be noticeable, but I can see the division between face and head maps. Overall the facial textures are good.



bu_esTue, Mar 01, 2022
Karma: 12,133
thanks for the criticism. It's a test and you still have to adjust everything and as I said also the skin configuration would be for a medium or long distance render and it's with a short distance camera. But I'm happy with the result. What is giving at the moment
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account