×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

Big boobs genesis 9 and clothing (CLOSED)

eye809
Thread Activity
Pushee-RiSun, Sep 07, 2025
That's a shame... but at least there was a learning curve :)Today, I caught myself trying my graft again (see the thread linked above) and testing whe
JOXIMOONSun, Sep 07, 2025
JOXIMOONSun, Sep 07, 2025
I can't pull the lower part out from under breasts properly, so I think I'll settle for this option.
AnabranSun, Sep 07, 2025
Quote: The bottom doesn't look great yet, but the chest area is fine.There was a script for G8 called "Decrackifier" or something.It removed the " shr
Pushee-RiSun, Sep 07, 2025
That looks really good! And you do all that using a script??? I had also thought about reprogramming the corresponding vertices " somehow " ... but th
JOXIMOONSun, Sep 07, 2025
It's quite difficult to explain, but I'll try to do so using the basic genesis morph. Right now, it looks like this. The bottom doesn't look great yet
JOXIMOONSat, Sep 06, 2025
Karma: 1,785
Hello, I'm trying to create a new character for Genesis 9 in the MILF format with large breasts.
Forum Image
However, as many have noticed, it is very difficult to dress large breasts, as all clothing creates artifacts like these.
Forum Image
Clothes fall between the breasts, and it all looks very uncool. I want to try to make a script fix for my model that will be able to dress my character correctly in any clothes, without these artifacts. Now I'm going to try how it should be, and then I'll tell you how I did it and show you how it will work.

wesley23Sat, Sep 06, 2025
Karma: 2,644
I lack the technical expertise necessary to say whether what you're attempting to do is possible, but usual workarounds with varying success for the "monoboob" shirt is:
1.  Using Marvelous Designer's clothing simulation, which is far superior to the Daz dforce simulation;
2. Using dforce clothing and using an animated timeline for the simulation: your character would typically be at 0% body at Frame 0 and the final frame would your character's body at 100%;
3. Using one of a handful of clothing fixers available on the Daz Store  such SY Clothing Breast Helper or Fit Control to manually tweak the top until it looks good.


Pushee-Ri
Karma: 52,500
Sat, Sep 06, 2025
I believe JOXIMOON intends to create a commercial character that will be compatible with any 3D clothing from the DAZ universe.

So if I understand JOXIMOON correctly, this unfortunately has nothing to do with MD or (as suggested below) Optitex, but rather with giving his customers a character for which the usual problems with 3D clothing and large bust sizes can be solved automatically (or at least with a script).
Pushee-RiSat, Sep 06, 2025
Karma: 52,500
Hi,

I also struggled with this gigantic and " round " topic for a while (links and information below

The script sounds interesting and seems to be a different approach than mine. Still, I wonder what the script is supposed to do? Rigged 3D clothes ultimately also take on the influence of the vertices of the base model ... and they overlap and intersect when the bust size is " a little larger " ...

Here is some information:

The thread where it all began, where you will also find some failed attempts (Startinge Sat, Aug 16 ff)
https://www.renderhub.com/forum/13560/for-ccs-daz-clothes-and-dforce-approaches-ideas-and-more

And here is my SGM solution (SGM = Sub Garment Morphs). It's a freebie that you are welcome to use for further experiments (in case the scripts don't work the way you want them to).
https://www.renderhub.com/pushee-ri/psr-pom-character-morph-for-genesis-9

Good luck



AnabranSat, Sep 06, 2025
Karma: 3,132
Quote :2. Using dforce clothing and using an animated timeline for the simulation: your character would typically be at 0% body at Frame 0 and the final frame would your character's body at 100%;

Indeed the most obvious solution here is a cloth simulation.
I still have the old (highly stable)
Optitex Dynamic clothing control system running in Daz studio 4.12
I use the $8 dollar script from renderosity to convert any cloth to
to the closed optitex format for simulation.

Forum Image
artist
IB2024Sat, Sep 06, 2025
Account Closed
As it's intended to be character specific wouldn't a corrective projection morph be the easiest solution? 

They're a bit fiddly to set up, but not difficult once you get the hang of them. 
JOXIMOONSun, Sep 07, 2025
Karma: 1,785
It's quite difficult to explain, but I'll try to do so using the basic genesis morph. Right now, it looks like this. The bottom doesn't look great yet, but the chest area is fine.
Forum Image
Forum Image
Pushee-Ri
Karma: 52,500
Sun, Sep 07, 2025
That looks really good! And you do all that using a script??? I had also thought about reprogramming the corresponding vertices " somehow " ... but then I made it a little easier for myself with the SGM
AnabranSun, Sep 07, 2025
Karma: 3,132
Quote: The bottom doesn't look great yet, but the chest area is fine.



There was a script for G8 called "Decrackifier" or something.

It removed the " shrink wrap " effect from between  the  buttocks.

Not sure if a G9 version was ever produced though.




JOXIMOONSun, Sep 07, 2025
Karma: 1,785
I can't pull the lower part out from under breasts properly, so I think I'll settle for this option.
Forum Image
Pushee-Ri
Karma: 52,500
Sun, Sep 07, 2025
That's a shame... but at least there was a learning curve

Today, I caught myself trying my graft again (see the thread linked above) and testing whether I had overlooked something during rigging (transfer tool). That wasn't the case: so graft is also out.

What remains are (as written) corrective morphs. If the model is already sculpted, that's no problem. Do you use Blender? If you like, I can give you a few tips.
JOXIMOONSun, Sep 07, 2025
Karma: 1,785
Forum Image
Forum Image
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account