×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

I Learned Sculpting in One Week – This Character Was Made in Just One Day!

eye187
spayzerTue, Oct 07, 2025
Karma: 402
> Hey everyone 
Forum Image

> 
>I started learning *3D sculpting in Blender* just *one week ago, and this is my **first stylized character, created in **only one day*.
Forum Image

> 
>I tried focusing on the main forms, proportions, and a bit of vertex painting to bring the character to life.
> I know theres still a lot to improve, but Id really appreciate your *feedback and tips* to help me get better.
> 
>My plan is to *refine this model* and later *sell it* on marketplaces like RenderHub or CGTrader once its fully detailed and polished.
> Forum Image
Forum Image
>Thanks a lot for taking the time to check it out 
> 
>(Made in Blender 4.5 one day of work stylized sculpt hand-painted look)

thirdeyezennicaiTue, Oct 07, 2025
Karma: 29,259
impressive work !!

it always feels cool to be a fast learner
spayzer
Karma: 402
Wed, Oct 08, 2025
Thanks a lot!
I really appreciate it — learning fast has become one of my favorite challenges lately!
Your words mean a lot ✨
GrapeJuice3DTue, Oct 07, 2025
Karma: 18,159
Impressive! 
You have a lot of talent, keep it up! Great job!
spayzer
Karma: 402
Wed, Oct 08, 2025
Thank you so much!
I’ll definitely keep pushing my limits!
AnabranWed, Oct 08, 2025
Karma: 3,132
You are off to great start!!
learning to create your own original 3D model content will liberate you from having to depend on others while hoping they will someday create what you want.
spayzer
Karma: 402
Wed, Oct 08, 2025
I really appreciate your words
I’m still at the beginning, but I’m learning step by step and enjoying the process.
Every day I discover something new in the 3D world that keeps me motivated to continue.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account