×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

Nesma for Genesis 8 & 8.1 (CLOSED)

eye4,068
Hanyo DaZSun, Dec 18, 2022
Karma: 7,149
I am working on sexy model, this is some progress images feel free to tell me what i can add to her to make her better ??
feel free to give your suggestions and critiques
 Forum Image
Forum ImageForum Image

artist
korpinsulatMon, Dec 19, 2022
Account Closed
Wow, this is a marked change from your usual. The only thing I would change about her is to adjust the scale of the head, maybe by 0.3-0.4%. It should be wider in relation to her shoulders than it is, which will really hurt the model from low camera angles or ones where she is paired with another model of similar height. The cheekbones are a beautiful curve, the lip plumpness is a good balance, and that is the best nose you've ever made on one of your characters for sale. I also appreciate that you allow the core of her body to have a good deal of volume to match the size of her bust so that it doesn't look like implants. The skin tone is just awesome, though I'm not sure blue eyes would be the best default load for it.

You did damn good on this one.
Hanyo DaZ
Karma: 7,149
Mon, Dec 19, 2022
indeed this model is made to be more on the perfect doll side rather than my usual approach of showing some imperfections.

Thanks Korpinsulat, the Head Scale is awesome advice ( she looked way better now ). regarding the eyes, I think it makes sense to start off with brownish colors . I am so happy that you liked my new work because I am currently trying to find the soft balance between making realistic models ( old approach ) and perfect doll (new approach )
artist
korpinsulat
Account Closed
Mon, Dec 19, 2022
Stay on this streak, or at least make a good series out of it. It's good stuff.
Hanyo DaZ
Karma: 7,149
Mon, Dec 19, 2022
thanks a lot
uniqgueMon, Dec 19, 2022
Karma: 168
wow good girls, i hope i can be a seller on renderhub too
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account