×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

Akyazi Class - Perimeter Action Group (ST) (CLOSED)

eye1,026
Handyman454Mon, Jan 20, 2020
Karma: 1,267
image

I'm still pondering where I want to go with these models.
I like the lines and design of them but I'm not sure that I want to retain the standard, "Federation" line that they typically fall into.
I'm thinking of marauders and mercenaries and how that might play out were the ship to fall some how into "independent service" hands.
Several of these models were listed in the service logs (privately published) as "missing in action" and I'm leaning toward that angle. Hence, no designations.
Maybe I'll make up a skin that looks like it was partially removed???

I was reading up a bit on the new ST show, "Picard" and I have to admit, I was a bit disappointed when I heard they were bringing Stewart back for another ST series but after reading a bit, I was intrigued by the new spin.
I really liked the new Lost in Space, show because of the more realistic dangers, challenges and general, catastrophic FU's they face and concur so when I read that the new Federation is taking on a more isolationist, and real dangerous role in space faring, I am now more interested in the new spin.

Maybe the Braga was salvaged by some other factor and is now in their pirating service?

Handyman454Mon, Jan 20, 2020
Karma: 1,267
image
Unexpected Encounters
Handyman454Mon, Jan 20, 2020
Karma: 1,267
image
I wanted to see how the forward headlamps would look if lit up on some unknown anomaly in space.

"Whatever the hell it is, it's pretty impressive Captain".

"It is. Isn't it Johnson."

"Damned good thing we didn't run into it too."

"It is, isn't it Johnson."

"I mean, look at the size of..."

"OK Johnson. WE GOT IT!"
Handyman454Mon, Jan 20, 2020
Karma: 1,267
image
Handyman454Tue, Jan 21, 2020
Karma: 1,267
image
Handyman454Sat, Feb 15, 2020
Karma: 1,267
image
Handyman454Wed, Feb 19, 2020
Karma: 1,267
Akyazi Class - Deck 5 layout

image
Nearing completion of the model layout.
bu_esWed, Feb 19, 2020
Karma: 12,133
 Fantastic
Handyman454Wed, Feb 19, 2020
Karma: 1,267
TY "B"

I gotta tell you though.
Knowing what I know now in the hard surface design work arena, I really admire your soft surface work.
Magnificent.
Now if I could just figure out a way to make a living from this crap I'd be ecstatic!
Handyman454Sat, Feb 22, 2020
Karma: 1,267
image
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account