×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

Drydock - Durango Station 4 (CLOSED)

eye545
Handyman454Wed, Jan 22, 2020
Karma: 1,267
image

I decided to revisit a drydock facility I built a long time ago.
Here, set in geo orbit above the planet, Tanier, the Durango 4 Drydock is one of 12 different drydocks all orbiting Tanier.
I didn't realize how empty the pod bays and offices look till I rendered this pic.
Now I'll have to populate them as well as adding some workers in EVA suits and maybe some shuttle tugs as well.

Handyman454Wed, Jan 22, 2020
Karma: 1,267
image
I gotta tell you...
I love this iray, emission lighting!
It's like installing lighting fixtures in the individual rooms.
You can adjust the lighting luminescence and color to suit what ever mood or light system you want.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account