×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

Norse Mythology Animated Project - Documenting WIP Progress (CLOSED)

eye187
tien_jian_feiSat, Aug 05, 2023
Karma: 1,731
So I am working on an animated short film based on the question "What if Thor was written and directed by John Milius?" as part of an ongoing series of shorts I have in the works. I want to document the process as it progresses, to share my work with my fellow artists on this site, as the project progresses. 

The first part I am sharing is the lighting study for the main character, "Bloodlust Thor" which I created combining Daz Studio, Character Creator 4 and Zbrush, before importing the character into Unreal Engine 5.1 to do some proper cinematic character studies. Here are a few of the results...

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account