×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST

Spirit (CLOSED)

eye580
akuma kabukoThu, Oct 08, 2020
Karma: 124
I hope this helps me improve in my character design I love inhuman so I'll do my best ☺️ hope you'll support and help me improve thanks
Foxy 3DFri, Oct 09, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Thanks for participating!    
akuma kabukoWed, Oct 28, 2020
Karma: 124
thanks a lot
Foxy 3DFri, Nov 20, 2020
Admin: 59,523
CONTEST ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JANUARY 15, 2021

Some contest participants have been giving feedback that they may not have time to complete their projects, or may have to take shortcuts to make the November 30th deadline. 
To relieve some of this anxiety and give artists more time to do the quality job they want, RenderHub has decided to extend the entry period deadline to January 15, 2021. 

We thank you all for participating! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.  

akuma kabukoSun, Nov 29, 2020
Karma: 124
imagealmost done just to texture and rig it hope you like to so far
Foxy 3DSun, Nov 29, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Looks cool, and I'm glad to see you're still in the contest. 
But since you said it's "almost done" - I wanted to remind you of some of the rules of the contest that the judges will be following. 

--------------------------
Work in Progress (WIP)
WIP materials must be posted in your contest thread.

Deliverables
One completely original character model including geometry and textures as well as WIP and final renderings.
--------------------------

WIP images are a very important part of this contest, so please be sure to post some more images so we (and the judges) can follow your progress. 
I'm just looking out for you. I don't want you to miss out on the opportunity to be a front-runner because of lack of WIPs. I hope you understand.  


Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account