Password

reset my password
closeJoin RenderHub
Existing Members Login Here.
Email Address (we never share this)
User Name
Password
Retype Password
I acknowledge that I have read and agree with the RenderHub Terms of Use.
closeLogin Help
Enter the email address you used to sign up and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Email Address
You should recieve the email within a few minutes, be sure to check your spam box for the email.
RenderHub
3D Modelsmenu
meshModel Categories
People
Anatomy
Animals
Insects
Plants
Food
Clothing
Buildings
Furniture
Appliances
Cars
Motorcycles
Aircraft
Boats & Ships
Military
Weapons
Robots
Sci-fi
Technology
Movies & TV
dazDaz Content
Characters
Clothing
Footwear
Hair
Poses
Morphs
Props
Accessories
Shaders & Skin
Mature Content
How To Sell 3D ModelsGalleryForumLearningWallpapersMy Feed
HOME|FORUMS|CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST

Contest Entry Tanaris Téras (CLOSED)

Wed, Oct 14, 2020
Shafam
artist
THIS JOB HAS BEEN COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY AND IS NOW CLOSED
Contest Entry Tanaris Téras

Here is my official entry for the challenge, i am still on the concepting and designing process but i have a clear idea in my head.

My character is from another planet and it's cosidered a god among the living creature in his world, he is not really but his species (family)  is pretty powerful as they are able to be one with the forces of nature and use them as they please, there are 6 of them in total, each one with a different element, fire, water, earth, thunder, light and dark, the light and dark are the first 2 member of the family father and mother , the other 4 are brothers and sisters.

Tanaris Téras, tanaris meaning lighting fromt celtic and téras meaning monster from greek, is the youngest of the family, with a lot to learn about his power and his role in the future of his planet where, they are not the the only family able to harvest the power of the elements.

This is a quick summary of the story that i am developing i could maybe write a book about it haha but i suck at writing.

My character is generally a good guy but young and rebellious, his planet even if full of powerful being is really backward technology wise, shaman tribes are the norm, and rituals, conflict and wars happen constantly between "elemental families" and  the rest of the population warshiping and siding with different "godly" entity.

I will work on the power description later on, going more in depth with the story.

These are the concept/references i will be focusing on, ah ye his wepon of choice is the hammer of course.image

Thu, Oct 15, 2020
Foxy 3D
Administrator

WOW - Sounds pretty cool!

Welcome to the contest.  :-)  

YouTubevimeoArtStationDeviantArtredditInstagramfacebooktwitterPinteresttumblrCGSocietyBehanceLinkedindribbble