×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST

The Bounty hunter (CLOSED)

eye918
Thread Activity
ZenattiPaulWed, Jan 13, 2021
Thanks Foxy and Farhan Khan, I'll send you a message when I finish the model. successes
FarhanKhanSun, Jan 10, 2021
Whenever you  end up finishing the character please do post and msg my profile I would love to see it finished.Best Wishes.
Foxy 3DSun, Jan 10, 2021
As I expressed in our private messages, I am very sorry to hear of your troubles. You are really talented (and friendly), and it has been enjoyab
ZenattiPaulSat, Jan 09, 2021
I officially notice that I am leaving the contest, due to the problems that my pc presents, I tried in various ways to continue even with a borrowed p
ZenattiPaulSat, Jan 09, 2021
Thanks FarhanKhan for the message the problem was more complex than that imagines are doing a general test to cpu.
Foxy 3DSat, Dec 26, 2020
I'm really sorry to hear about your computer issues. That really sucks. Your new WIPs look pretty good. I hope your computer gets back to you soo
ZenattiPaulWed, Oct 14, 2020
Karma: 186
The character is located in a futuristic timeline. His profession as a bounty hunter led him to win many enemies.A fact that marks his personality is the death of his brother, who was a comedian with little success and with an irritating character, he loses his life at the hands of the fire for an ancient revenge of some enemies .Guilt for the death of his little brother brought him to the brink of insanity and materializes in the visualization of a comedian skull floating next to him, this hallucination will haunt him for the rest of his life.


imageimage

Finished the concept of the character, I hope he is up to the competition. continue working on the definition of the model. 

Foxy 3DThu, Oct 15, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Cool concept and nice WIPs. Looking awesome!
Welcome to the contest. Thanks for participating.  
ZenattiPaulSat, Oct 17, 2020
Karma: 186
Thanks foxy, already starting with the assembly of the character. I'll be uploading progress soon
ZenattiPaulSun, Oct 18, 2020
Karma: 186
working on lowpoly clothing, all designed in zbrush. keep moving forward.
image
RenderHubSun, Oct 18, 2020
Admin: 35,853
Lookin good
ZenattiPaulMon, Nov 09, 2020
Karma: 186
I bring some progress of the character, I hope to upload more soon.

image

ZenattiPaulMon, Nov 09, 2020
Karma: 186
A closer look
image image
ZenattiPaulMon, Nov 09, 2020
Karma: 186
weapon highpoly ending
image
Foxy 3DMon, Nov 09, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Looking great! I'm glad to see that you are able to continue with this guy.    
Thanks for the updated WIPs.  
ZenattiPaulTue, Nov 10, 2020
Karma: 186
THANK YOU FOX, SOON I WILL HAVE MORE ADVANCES. 
ZenattiPaulSat, Nov 14, 2020
Karma: 186
I bring the character's mech armor finished in highpoly, with some changes and improvements.

imageimageimage

ZenattiPaulSun, Nov 15, 2020
Karma: 186
new advances, finished the set of pants and shirts.image
ZenattiPaulMon, Nov 16, 2020
Karma: 186
finished the design of the boots.image
ZenattiPaulMon, Nov 16, 2020
Karma: 186
finished the complete suit with the armor and the weapon, elements that I decided to remove for time. hope you likeimage
Foxy 3DTue, Nov 17, 2020
Admin: 59,523
WOW - Those details are really making this guy pop!
Your WIPs are great to follow along with.    

ZenattiPaulFri, Nov 20, 2020
Karma: 186
thanks fox, I hope to have more progress soon.
Foxy 3DFri, Nov 20, 2020
Admin: 59,523
CONTEST ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JANUARY 15, 2021

Some contest participants have been giving feedback that they may not have time to complete their projects, or may have to take shortcuts to make the November 30th deadline. 
To relieve some of this anxiety and give artists more time to do the quality job they want, RenderHub has decided to extend the entry period deadline to January 15, 2021. 

We thank you all for participating! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.  

ZenattiPaulSun, Nov 22, 2020
Karma: 186
thanks fox for the warning
Foxy 3DMon, Nov 23, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Sure thing. You're welcome!    


ZenattiPaulMon, Dec 14, 2020
Karma: 186
hello again, this time add new parts to the character, a strip with explosive devices and also include the robotic arm.

image

image

ZenattiPaulMon, Dec 14, 2020
Karma: 186
I show the low poly of the complete character made in Autodesk Maya. I hope you like it, it has taken me a while to do it. thanks


image
image
image
Foxy 3DTue, Dec 15, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Great new details. Thanks for the update! 
And I'm no expert, but that looks like pretty clean topology, too.    
ZenattiPaulFri, Dec 25, 2020
Karma: 186
hello and happy holidays. I comment on the news about my participation in the chanllenge, I had a serious problem with my pc and I lost a week of work because they are trying to solve the problem of my computer, I think that the advances of my character were saved, because at first they diagnosed that the disk and the motherboard was not working well but I understand that it is solved. imageimageimage
ZenattiPaulFri, Dec 25, 2020
Karma: 186
In this week of stress I decided to continue working on another computer that could only support the zbrush core mini and take advantage of that week to try to make a likeness with this pixologic tool, and test myself if I could achieve it and put a familiar face on my character .
I don't want to put exuses I just wanted you to know why I used another zbrush tool, which I found to be quite good and interesting things can be done.
The personality I chose was Travis Fimmel, he is a very popular person and it seemed correct to me for the character, I leave some captures
imageimage
image

It is the maximum that I could achieve with the tool I will continue with the details once they give me the pc, I hope you like it

ZenattiPaulFri, Dec 25, 2020
Karma: 186
some references that I use, is my first likeness very challenge style, I do not expect it to come out the same as the person but I will try to be similar

image
FarhanKhanSat, Dec 26, 2020
Karma: 408
Man that's sucks, I know the feeling.
my windows got corrupter too few days ago, but in my case System Restore fortunately saved it.
I'm loving your character I get very DMC vibes From it. really looking forward to it.
Best wishes.
Foxy 3DSat, Dec 26, 2020
Admin: 59,523
I'm really sorry to hear about your computer issues. That really sucks. 
Your new WIPs look pretty good.
I hope your computer gets back to you soon, and Happy Holidays to you!
ZenattiPaulSat, Jan 09, 2021
Karma: 186
Thanks FarhanKhan for the message the problem was more complex than that imagines are doing a general test to cpu.
ZenattiPaulSat, Jan 09, 2021
Karma: 186
I officially notice that I am leaving the contest, due to the problems that my pc presents, I tried in various ways to continue even with a borrowed pc but it was difficult to work well.
I want to thank Render Hub for giving me the opportunity to participate and present my work and I thank Foxy3d for their encouraging messages and follow-up on the exhibition of my work in this contest.

I will wait for another opportunity in future challenges, I will surely be there to participate.

Thank you, good luck to all the participants.

Good year everyone
Foxy 3DSun, Jan 10, 2021
Admin: 59,523
As I expressed in our private messages, I am very sorry to hear of your troubles. 
You are really talented (and friendly), and it has been enjoyable to follow your progress. 
May better luck come to you in this new year, and I do hope to see you in a future contest here. 
Thank you for participating thus far, and for being a member of the RenderHub community! 
FarhanKhanSun, Jan 10, 2021
Karma: 408
Whenever you  end up finishing the character please do post and msg my profile I would love to see it finished.

Best Wishes.
ZenattiPaulWed, Jan 13, 2021
Karma: 186

mso-ansi-language:EN-US">Thanks Foxy and Farhan Khan, I'll send you a message
when I finish the model. successes

Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account