×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST

Girl in power armour (CLOSED)

eye755
Thread Activity
sadmilkSun, Jan 03, 2021
Thanks for nice hosting and quick response :)
Foxy 3DWed, Dec 30, 2020
Texturing really brought her to life. Nice job!  WIPs and final renders are all that's required to enter. Winners will need to provide the "
sadmilkMon, Dec 28, 2020
Ok, i call this finally done. Do i need to post something else or these renders will suffice?
sadmilkMon, Dec 28, 2020
sadmilkFri, Dec 25, 2020
Thanks, same to you!
Foxy 3DThu, Dec 24, 2020
Heyyy... I'm happy to see you're still in the contest. She's looking pretty cool.  Thanks for the update, and Happy Holidays to you!  :
sadmilkMon, Oct 19, 2020
Karma: 130
Greetings! I decided to make girl in power armour/mech kinda look. I'm concepting in Zbrush trying a lot of different ideas to see what looks best(in my opinion)imageimageimage 

Foxy 3DMon, Oct 19, 2020
Admin: 59,523
She looks great so far!
Welcome to the contest, and thanks for the WIPs.    
sadmilkWed, Oct 21, 2020
Karma: 130
Thanks!
Foxy 3DFri, Nov 06, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Hey there!
Only a few weeks left in the contest period, so I was just wondering if you're still in. 
This looks pretty cool so far, so I hope so!    

sadmilkMon, Nov 09, 2020
Karma: 130
Thanks for asking, i'm still working on it Hope to finish in time
Foxy 3DMon, Nov 09, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Great to hear! Thanks for letting us know.  
Foxy 3DFri, Nov 20, 2020
Admin: 59,523
CONTEST ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JANUARY 15, 2021

Some contest participants have been giving feedback that they may not have time to complete their projects, or may have to take shortcuts to make the November 30th deadline. 
To relieve some of this anxiety and give artists more time to do the quality job they want, RenderHub has decided to extend the entry period deadline to January 15, 2021. 

We thank you all for participating! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.  

sadmilkThu, Dec 24, 2020
Karma: 130
imageimage
Some renders of high poly sculpt. I'm finishing texturing right now.
Foxy 3DThu, Dec 24, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Heyyy... I'm happy to see you're still in the contest. She's looking pretty cool.  
Thanks for the update, and Happy Holidays to you!    



sadmilkFri, Dec 25, 2020
Karma: 130
Thanks, same to you!
sadmilkMon, Dec 28, 2020
Karma: 130
imageimageimageimage
sadmilkMon, Dec 28, 2020
Karma: 130
Ok, i call this finally done. Do i need to post something else or these renders will suffice?
Foxy 3DWed, Dec 30, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Texturing really brought her to life. Nice job!
  
WIPs and final renders are all that's required to enter. Winners will need to provide the "deliverables" as stated in the contest rules:  
"Deliverables: One completely original character model including geometry and textures as well as WIP and final renderings."  

I'm just the contest host and won't be judging, but I wish you luck and thank you for participating!    




sadmilkSun, Jan 03, 2021
Karma: 130
Thanks for nice hosting and quick response
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account