×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WINTER FANTASY II RENDER CONTEST

Ready For The Big Night (CLOSED)

eye219
HeavenMade98Sat, Dec 02, 2023
Karma: 303
Forum ImageForum Image

drjivagoSun, Dec 03, 2023
Karma: 12,987
Hello HeavenMade98. Nice decoration tree.
I was wondering how this rendering you did in Blender would look like,
if you rendered this scene, just like you did your other scene, ''Christmas Party Decorating'' in DAZ .

HeavenMade98
Karma: 303
Sun, Dec 03, 2023
I did render it in Blender 3.6 because it gives it a more realistic look over DAZ Iray settings. Sadly I don't have the bridge tool working otherwise i could import it from blender into daz i think.
I gotta figure out how to import it without the bridge tool but keep the textures in tact.
drjivagoMon, Dec 04, 2023
Karma: 12,987
Yes, you are right. Importing from Blender into DAZ may sometimes be a tedious work , as you have to relocate your textures once imported, I guess.
Also, DAZ to Blender bridge works if you're importing into Blender.
I asked this because, I thought you did this render in DAZ first, than you imported it into Blender as to render.
Now I understand why.
You're also correct about messed up textures and poses being not imported as they should be.
Last option that comes to my mind is, to try Cycles render I guess. But this may not be necessary since this render is in already (Cycles ?) or Eevee ?

Forum Image

HeavenMade98
Karma: 303
Mon, Dec 04, 2023
Oh I did one render in Eevee! The one posted here is in cycles.

I wouldnt mind importing stuff to Daz from Blender once the programs get along better lol.
drjivagoMon, Dec 04, 2023
Karma: 12,987
Yes, I see.
I hope to find a work around those two software as wel.
Good luck with your work and have a nice day.

HeavenMade98
Karma: 303
Mon, Dec 04, 2023
Thank you I hope you find one, and you have a nice day too!
jamie6Tue, Dec 05, 2023
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
tedlogan88Tue, Dec 19, 2023
Karma: 958
Nice lighting
HeavenMade98
Karma: 303
Tue, Dec 19, 2023
Thank you, it's a mix of geometry nodes and a emission material
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account