×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST

Fighter (CLOSED)

eye531
Thread Activity
Foxy 3DFri, Jan 15, 2021
Sorry to hear that. Thanks for the update. But please look out for the next contest. We plan to do more like this with different themes. Maybe ne
ProxyDougFri, Jan 15, 2021
Yeah, won't be able to finish, good luck to the participants and a happy new year.
Foxy 3DTue, Jan 05, 2021
Hey there. Thanks for the update. I hope you're able to keep going.  :-)  Happy New Year to you!  
ProxyDougTue, Jan 05, 2021
Been slumped with work lately, might switch back to poly modeling if I get some time to finish this, but I haven't given up yet.
Foxy 3DSun, Nov 22, 2020
Cool! I'm glad the contest extension will be helpful. Have a great rest of your weekend.  
ProxyDougFri, Nov 20, 2020
That's great to hear, I thought I'd have to half ass the texturing.On the model, some mistakes were made as I thought I'd sculpt the foot, but ended u
ProxyDougThu, Nov 05, 2020
Karma: 167
Got the notification a bit late, but I'll try to get a cool character going.
Foxy 3DThu, Nov 05, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Sounds great! Welcome to the contest.    
ProxyDougFri, Nov 06, 2020
Karma: 167
Started by making a base for sculpting, which is usually not my forté, but this is a good opportunity to start.
image
ProxyDougSat, Nov 07, 2020
Karma: 167
Sculpted a little without giving a lot of attention to the legs since she'll be wearing pants
image
Foxy 3DSat, Nov 07, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Off to a nice start! Thank you for sharing your WIPs. 
Following the progress is my favorite part.    


ProxyDougSun, Nov 08, 2020
Karma: 167
Thank you, it's been nice to take some time to work on something different
image
Foxy 3DFri, Nov 20, 2020
Admin: 59,523
CONTEST ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JANUARY 15, 2021

Some contest participants have been giving feedback that they may not have time to complete their projects, or may have to take shortcuts to make the November 30th deadline. 
To relieve some of this anxiety and give artists more time to do the quality job they want, RenderHub has decided to extend the entry period deadline to January 15, 2021. 

We thank you all for participating! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.  

ProxyDougFri, Nov 20, 2020
Karma: 167
That's great to hear, I thought I'd have to half ass the texturing.
On the model, some mistakes were made as I thought I'd sculpt the foot, but ended up changing the design to have shoes in the end since the pants I tried weren't looking good either.
With that decided, I started retopology since I won't be changing the body all that much from now on.
image
Foxy 3DSun, Nov 22, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Cool! I'm glad the contest extension will be helpful. 
Have a great rest of your weekend.  
ProxyDougTue, Jan 05, 2021
Karma: 167
Been slumped with work lately, might switch back to poly modeling if I get some time to finish this, but I haven't given up yet.
Foxy 3DTue, Jan 05, 2021
Admin: 59,523
Hey there. Thanks for the update. I hope you're able to keep going.    
Happy New Year to you!  
ProxyDougFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 167
Yeah, won't be able to finish, good luck to the participants and a happy new year.
Foxy 3DFri, Jan 15, 2021
Admin: 59,523
Sorry to hear that. Thanks for the update. 
But please look out for the next contest. We plan to do more like this with different themes. Maybe next time.    
Have a great weekend!  


Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account