×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WINTER FANTASY II RENDER CONTEST

Wolf Witch Forest Ruins (CLOSED)

eye147
Deadpool209977Tue, Dec 26, 2023
Karma: 995
I don't know how to render the wireframe in DAZ Studio as I am still pretty new to 3D programs.

Forum Image

Deadpool209977Tue, Dec 26, 2023
Karma: 995
Forum Image
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Thu, Dec 28, 2023
Hey, I thought those were cute little mushroom men=) Because the preview showed your second wireframe view with glowing bluish color.
Then I saw your actual first rendering and noticed they are actual mushrooms and I still think they're cute.
Good job and not bad at all for your second rendering actually. Happy new year and good luck.
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Thu, Dec 28, 2023
You mentioned Kitbash but used Daz for your render, are you able to use it with Daz at all.
Deadpool209977
Karma: 995
Thu, Dec 28, 2023
Thanks for the motivating words. I have done quite a few renders but this is only my second attempt at a competition as my confidence needs some work.

Yes, they can be used in DAZ with minor tweaks, if you use DAZ to break them down it can take a very long time. I use Blender to break them down for DAZ but So far I have done all my work in DAZ. I also use Unreal for breaking them down sometimes but I am still learning all three programs. I should learn them one at a time but I get bored really fast so I have to do something to keep me going in the 3D world! I love Art so that's my motivation and one of these days I'll have me a good story to turn into a VN.
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Fri, Dec 29, 2023
There is a lot of go through with software and hard work just behind a render. I hope your other story turns out as you'd expected =)
Wish you good luck and thank you.
jamie6Wed, Dec 27, 2023
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Deadpool209977Thu, Dec 28, 2023
Karma: 995
O Snap! Was I supposed to do this? 
Thank you!
Deadpool209977Thu, Dec 28, 2023
Karma: 995
This is my second competition and I still can't figure out much about the general rules even reading them LOL! The Kitbash3D rules were very long and I had to inquire a lot on those!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account