×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST

The Butcher (CLOSED)

eye454
PaggyMon, Nov 09, 2020
Karma: 116
Hi everyone 
I will make the "Butcher" - demon of battles. I will write a more detailed character story for the final renders.
This is my first contest, so I hope you like it
Good luck everyone!
My references and first blockout:
imageimageimage

PaggyMon, Nov 09, 2020
Karma: 116
image
Foxy 3DMon, Nov 09, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Looking great already!
Welcome to the contest and thanks for participating.    


PaggyThu, Nov 12, 2020
Karma: 116
W.I.P. 2
Today I made the main elements, added some details
I will continue to make weapons and more detailsimage

Foxy 3DThu, Nov 12, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Awesome! Thanks for sharing your progress.    

Foxy 3DFri, Nov 20, 2020
Admin: 59,523
CONTEST ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JANUARY 15, 2021

Some contest participants have been giving feedback that they may not have time to complete their projects, or may have to take shortcuts to make the November 30th deadline. 
To relieve some of this anxiety and give artists more time to do the quality job they want, RenderHub has decided to extend the entry period deadline to January 15, 2021. 

We thank you all for participating! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.  

PaggySun, Jan 10, 2021
Karma: 116
I saw that the deadline was postponed and decided that I would finish the work closer to the end of the deadline. Now I have almost completely made a high-poly model, then I will do retopology (the low-poly model is also almost ready).
In the next few days, I will show my work on textures, pose and render.
Here is a high-poly model straight from zbrush, not a render (character without a sword and stand)image
Foxy 3DMon, Jan 11, 2021
Admin: 59,523
Awesome! Glad to see you're still in it.    


Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account