×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST

Horned Lizard Character (CLOSED)

eye461
noreusTue, Nov 17, 2020
Karma: 113
I just recently saw this competition on Artstation and I thought it would be interesting to join since I am currently learning Zbrush.

My Character is based on a Horned Lizard adventurer. The story is not yet concrete I have not thought about it yet will work on it along the way.

Here are my sketches and rough 3d models created in blender that I will then import to z brush to detail.

imageimage
Thanks for looking. Drop some comments!



Foxy 3DTue, Nov 17, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Dang, your 3D version is looking great and so much like your concept sketch. Nice job!
Welcome to the contest, and thanks for participating!    


Foxy 3DFri, Nov 20, 2020
Admin: 59,523
CONTEST ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JANUARY 15, 2021

Some contest participants have been giving feedback that they may not have time to complete their projects, or may have to take shortcuts to make the November 30th deadline. 
To relieve some of this anxiety and give artists more time to do the quality job they want, RenderHub has decided to extend the entry period deadline to January 15, 2021. 

We thank you all for participating! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.  

noreusFri, Nov 20, 2020
Karma: 113
Nice its great to hear as I feel the same way with the others that I might not finish it on nov. 30.   

here is an update just adding details head on the head

image
Foxy 3DSun, Nov 22, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Awesome! Glad to hear the extension will be helpful. 
Have a nice rest of your weekend.  
noreusFri, Nov 27, 2020
Karma: 113
update  started to add color to have a better feel of the character
image
Foxy 3DSun, Nov 29, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Ah yes! Very nice. Thanks for sharing!    


Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account