×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST

Quora-Jin (CLOSED)

eye521
Thread Activity
iochimuraSat, Jan 16, 2021
Thank you Foxy, you've been a great host! :DThank you for extending the deadline and informing all the artists...I'm glad you liked the WIPs, I'll pro
Foxy 3DFri, Jan 15, 2021
She looks great, and I really like her clothes. Nice work!  :-)  Thank you for participating and for posting nice WIPs. It's been fun f
iochimuraFri, Jan 15, 2021
iochimuraFri, Jan 15, 2021
And done... This was a fun exercise, thanks for the oportunity, I hope everyone who participated had fun.
iochimuraThu, Jan 14, 2021
Pretty Close to finishing the character, a few More details and she'll be done:D
Foxy 3DSun, Jan 10, 2021
This is coming along great! I do like the dress and jacket. Nice work.Thanks for the update. Glad to see you're still in it.  :-)  
iochimuraFri, Nov 20, 2020
Karma: 393
This is the design I will be trying to create in 3D... Her name is Quora-Jin
image

iochimuraFri, Nov 20, 2020
Karma: 393
I already started with the sculpting proccess.. here's some WIP..
image
Foxy 3DSun, Nov 22, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Looks great!
Welcome to the contest, and thanks for participating.    


iochimuraSat, Nov 28, 2020
Karma: 393
image
Base Mesh Update.... I'm glad you guys changed the dates... Thank you...
Foxy 3DSun, Nov 29, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Hey there! I'm happy to hear the deadline extension will be helpful. 
Thanks for the WIP update.    


iochimuraSat, Jan 09, 2021
Karma: 393
So, it's been a while, I've been slowly working in the character.
Finished the Character in Zbrush and used a Genesis BaseMesh to Create retopology for the character. I thought this would help create the right loops and make it easier to pose the character. I'm still working in the hair.
image
The dress and jacket were made in Marvelous designer.
image
I've been texturing in Substance Painter.
image
image
I'm still working on the boots, which I'm sculpting on Zbrush.
image
I think it's coming along pretty well...
image

Foxy 3DSun, Jan 10, 2021
Admin: 59,523
This is coming along great! I do like the dress and jacket. Nice work.
Thanks for the update. Glad to see you're still in it.    




iochimuraThu, Jan 14, 2021
Karma: 393
Pretty Close to finishing the character, a few More details and she'll be done:D
image
iochimuraFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 393
And done... This was a fun exercise, thanks for the oportunity, I hope everyone who participated had fun.
image
image
image
iochimuraFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 393
image
Foxy 3DFri, Jan 15, 2021
Admin: 59,523
She looks great, and I really like her clothes. Nice work!    
Thank you for participating and for posting nice WIPs. It's been fun following your project. 
I'm just the contest host and won't be judging - but good luck to you!  
iochimuraSat, Jan 16, 2021
Karma: 393
Thank you Foxy, you've been a great host!
Thank you for extending the deadline and informing all the artists...
I'm glad you liked the WIPs, I'll probably post them on a "Making of" article or post on my blog....
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account