×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/LORE OF THE DRAGON RENDER CONTEST

Morning Dreaming (CLOSED)

eye213
ArtbyMelWed, Mar 13, 2024
Karma: 19,811
I went with a fairytale concept here; two magical creatures sleeping in a beautiful spot in a magical forest. Dragon, female and the tower setup in Poser and the whole thing imported into Vue with every single texture modified to work in Vue. Forest created in Vue eco-systems. A little post in Photoshop for contrast, a slight glow and my mark. Lens blur in Vue tends to leave artifacts in the render settings I used, thus the added glow in Photoshop.
TFL and good luck to all!

Forum Image

Forum Image

alexremsenWed, Mar 13, 2024
Karma: 223
love this one!
ArtbyMel
Karma: 19,811
Wed, Mar 13, 2024
Thanks!
EverwildThu, Mar 14, 2024
Karma: 11,014
Hooray! Sec. Lemme Happy Dance. Also, good luck!
jamie6Fri, Mar 15, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
drjivagoWed, Apr 03, 2024
Karma: 12,987
That flower field scene is awesome as well as the climbing plants in the background. Well made work.
ArtbyMel
Karma: 19,811
Wed, Apr 03, 2024
Thanks! That's all generated eco-systems I created inside Vue.
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Wed, Apr 03, 2024
The plants and flowers are so dense, I can hardly make that scene without taking too much memory in the machine, though never tried a dense scene like this before. Creating and rendering a scene like this might take me ages : D
ArtbyMel
Karma: 19,811
Wed, Apr 03, 2024
I've yet to try it in Daz. This is the newest version of Vue and it definitely so much faster. This whole scene rendered in a little over 2 hours. And my computer handled it easily enough.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account