×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Elven (CLOSED)

eye307
raystorm41Fri, Mar 22, 2024
Karma: 651


Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image

drjivagoSat, Mar 23, 2024
Karma: 12,987
Very elegant render with the expressions and dynamic expanded hair, used under a good, natural light source. Well done.
raystorm41
Karma: 651
Sat, Mar 23, 2024
Thanks mate. I have very little resource and library that I can utilize for DAZ3D, but I've always fell in love for the functionality that I could turn objects' surfaces to emission and serve as a light source. I've always made my own lights ever since. For me its easier to control than spotlights and the other light setup built in DAZ3D. Hair scattering could use some work though but I could only adjust presets and sliders so I made use of what I have and and what I know to pull off a "character profile image" as I would call it.
jamie6Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account