Password

reset my password
closeJoin RenderHub
Existing Members Login Here.
Email Address (we never share this)
User Name
Password
Retype Password
I acknowledge that I have read and agree with the RenderHub Terms of Use.
closeLogin Help
Enter the email address you used to sign up and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Email Address
You should recieve the email within a few minutes, be sure to check your spam box for the email.

RenderHub
3D Modelsmenu
meshModel Categories
People
Anatomy
Animals
Insects
Plants
Food
Clothing
Buildings
Interior Design
Furniture
Appliances
Cars
Motorcycles
Aircraft
Boats & Ships
Military
Weapons
Robots
Sci-fi
Technology
Movies & TV
RPG Models
dazDaz Content
Daz On Sale!
Characters
Clothing
Footwear
Hair
Poses
Morphs
Props
Accessories
Shaders & Skin
Mature Content
3D On Sale!How To Sell 3D ModelsGalleryForumLearningWallpapersMy Feed
HOME|FORUMS|CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST

Andrew Coutain (CLOSED)

Thu, Dec 10, 2020
atcoutain
artist
THIS JOB HAS BEEN COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY AND IS NOW CLOSED
Andrew Coutain

I would like to enter the contest. 

Thu, Dec 10, 2020
Foxy 3D
Administrator

You sure can!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. 

Thanks for participating.  :-)  

Thu, Dec 10, 2020
atcoutain
artist

I'm going to 3D Free style this one.... after looking at the reference file for the project I came up with something nice... Ii guess it time to get my Poly Logic on...

imageimage

Fri, Dec 11, 2020
atcoutain
artist

My work is done for the night, had to get to a good stopping point on the back leg.

imageimage

Fri, Dec 11, 2020
RxLnx

Welcome Atcoutain.

Interesting character and fast development.

Good luck in the competition.

Rick.

Sun, Dec 13, 2020
Foxy 3D
Administrator

Looking pretty cool! 

Thanks for sharing your progress.  :-)  

Sun, Dec 13, 2020
RxLnx

Excellent - rapid progress,

Cheers,

Rick.

Tue, Dec 15, 2020
atcoutain
artist

Working on her face now time to start her costume now. I'm not that good with faces but this one is starting to take shape and come out good. image

Wed, Dec 16, 2020
atcoutain
artist

I'm really happy with her ear it came... hopefully I will be able to finish her horns and hair later today.image

Wed, Dec 16, 2020
Foxy 3D
Administrator

Nice details. Thanks for the updated WIPs.  :-)  

Wed, Dec 16, 2020
atcoutain
artist

WIPs... I was finally able to put all the pieces together, including her arms and hands. I have to take a break from working on her body and do her horns and her costumes and maybe a weapon. 

imageWIPS

Fri, Dec 18, 2020
atcoutain
artist

wips... Taking more time to work on her the base model of her body, I finally add her horns and added some detail to her body... Not to sure about her antlers at the moment it seems a little to small to me . I also started the process of making her dress, I'm still working on the top part hopeful I can nail something down tomorrow. imageimageimage

Sat, Dec 19, 2020
atcoutain
artist

wipes... I finally finished creating her costume... I'm loving it I'll have to work on the embellishment items that goes along with it.

Sun, Dec 20, 2020
Foxy 3D
Administrator

That costume is going to look pretty nice!

Thanks for sharing your progress.  :-)  

Mon, Dec 21, 2020
atcoutain
artist

Thanks Foxy 3D... Th 1st part of her outfit is now done, I now have to make some tweaks here and there to finish it. When trying to look up some reference pictures all I keep coming up with she did not want to ware...  I can't wait to run the cloth sims on this on.image

Thu, Dec 24, 2020
atcoutain
artist

Finished her hair it took way longer than I wanted it to however it came out really good I think. Now its time to retouch her face and finally attach her hands and hooves.

Wed, Jan 13, 2021
atcoutain
artist

It was a crazy holidays over here unfortunately I was not able to update as normally however welcome Aereshenia... aka Asa...

Preview of the final character... wip...

Thu, Jan 14, 2021
Foxy 3D
Administrator

OK, now that's a real teaser!  LOL

Can't wait to see more!  :-)  

Fri, Jan 15, 2021
atcoutain
artist

Final submission… While this part is final done after many
sleepless nights and lots of coffee I’m happy with the way Asa
turned out. I hope you all enjoy it.

Fri, Jan 15, 2021
atcoutain
artist

Fri, Jan 15, 2021
atcoutain
artist

Fri, Jan 15, 2021
atcoutain
artist

Fri, Jan 15, 2021
jcoutain
artist

Nice job

Fri, Jan 15, 2021
atcoutain
artist

Thanks, I'm glad you like it.

Fri, Jan 15, 2021
Foxy 3D
Administrator

She's really cute and turned out great. Nice job! I like her big "doe eyes".  ;-)  

Thank you for participating, and for giving us nice WIPs to follow along with. 

I'm just the contest host and won't be judging, but good luck to you!

Mon, Jan 18, 2021
atcoutain
artist

Thanks Foxy 3D... This is my 1st completed project in blender. It had lots of challenges especially with the hair practical system in blender; which I even used for her fur. While she is do I think I'm going to keep working on her after I take a 3D break and reflect on the thing I did right and the mistakes I made while working on her. My next goal for her is to make a low poly version of her for a game and develope a story for her. The technical issues I had was crazy because I needed all the textures to work using eevee while cycles is great it takes more time to render. However my focus is game character design at the moment. Working on As a also with me learning the more technical side of blender like creating and managing a material Library and more which would make this a lot longer... lol...  Again thanks for giving us a platform to display our work.

YouTubevimeoArtStationDeviantArtredditInstagramfacebooktwitterPinteresttumblrCGSocietyBehanceLinkedindribbble