×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST

Andrew Coutain (CLOSED)

eye613
Thread Activity
atcoutainMon, Jan 18, 2021
Thanks Foxy 3D... This is my 1st completed project in blender. It had lots of challenges especially with the hair practical system in blender; which I
Foxy 3DFri, Jan 15, 2021
She's really cute and turned out great. Nice job! I like her big "doe eyes".  ;-)  Thank you for participating, and for giving us nice
atcoutainFri, Jan 15, 2021
Thanks, I'm glad you like it.
jcoutainFri, Jan 15, 2021
Nice job
atcoutainFri, Jan 15, 2021
atcoutainFri, Jan 15, 2021
atcoutainThu, Dec 10, 2020
Karma: 202
I would like to enter the contest. 
Foxy 3DThu, Dec 10, 2020
Admin: 59,523
You sure can!
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. 
Thanks for participating.    

atcoutainThu, Dec 10, 2020
Karma: 202
I'm going to 3D Free style this one.... after looking at the reference file for the project I came up with something nice... Ii guess it time to get my Poly Logic on...


imageimage

atcoutainFri, Dec 11, 2020
Karma: 202
My work is done for the night, had to get to a good stopping point on the back leg.

imageimage
RxLnxFri, Dec 11, 2020
Karma: 1,493
Welcome Atcoutain.

 Interesting character and fast development.

 Good luck in the competition.

 Rick.
Foxy 3DSun, Dec 13, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Looking pretty cool! 
Thanks for sharing your progress.    


RxLnxSun, Dec 13, 2020
Karma: 1,493
Excellent - rapid progress,

Cheers,
Rick.
atcoutainTue, Dec 15, 2020
Karma: 202
Working on her face now time to start her costume now. I'm not that good with faces but this one is starting to take shape and come out good. image
atcoutainWed, Dec 16, 2020
Karma: 202
I'm really happy with her ear it came... hopefully I will be able to finish her horns and hair later today.image

Foxy 3DWed, Dec 16, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Nice details. Thanks for the updated WIPs.    


atcoutainWed, Dec 16, 2020
Karma: 202
WIPs... I was finally able to put all the pieces together, including her arms and hands. I have to take a break from working on her body and do her horns and her costumes and maybe a weapon. 
imageWIPS
atcoutainFri, Dec 18, 2020
Karma: 202
wips... Taking more time to work on her the base model of her body, I finally add her horns and added some detail to her body... Not to sure about her antlers at the moment it seems a little to small to me . I also started the process of making her dress, I'm still working on the top part hopeful I can nail something down tomorrow. imageimageimage
atcoutainSat, Dec 19, 2020
Karma: 202
wipes... I finally finished creating her costume... I'm loving it I'll have to work on the embellishment items that goes along with it.
image
Foxy 3DSun, Dec 20, 2020
Admin: 59,523
That costume is going to look pretty nice!
Thanks for sharing your progress.    
atcoutainMon, Dec 21, 2020
Karma: 202
Thanks Foxy 3D... Th 1st part of her outfit is now done, I now have to make some tweaks here and there to finish it. When trying to look up some reference pictures all I keep coming up with she did not want to ware...  I can't wait to run the cloth sims on this on.image
atcoutainThu, Dec 24, 2020
Karma: 202
Finished her hair it took way longer than I wanted it to however it came out really good I think. Now its time to retouch her face and finally attach her hands and hooves.
image
atcoutainWed, Jan 13, 2021
Karma: 202
It was a crazy holidays over here unfortunately I was not able to update as normally however welcome Aereshenia... aka Asa...
Preview of the final character... wip...

image

Foxy 3DThu, Jan 14, 2021
Admin: 59,523
OK, now that's a real teaser!  LOL
Can't wait to see more!    
atcoutainFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 202
 Final submission… While this part is final done after many
sleepless nights and lots of coffee I’m happy with the way Asa
turned out. I hope you all enjoy it.
  
image
atcoutainFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 202
image
atcoutainFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 202
image
atcoutainFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 202
image
jcoutainFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 111
Nice job
atcoutainFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 202
Thanks, I'm glad you like it.
Foxy 3DFri, Jan 15, 2021
Admin: 59,523
She's really cute and turned out great. Nice job! I like her big "doe eyes".    
Thank you for participating, and for giving us nice WIPs to follow along with. 
I'm just the contest host and won't be judging, but good luck to you!


atcoutainMon, Jan 18, 2021
Karma: 202
Thanks Foxy 3D... This is my 1st completed project in blender. It had lots of challenges especially with the hair practical system in blender; which I even used for her fur. While she is do I think I'm going to keep working on her after I take a 3D break and reflect on the thing I did right and the mistakes I made while working on her. My next goal for her is to make a low poly version of her for a game and develope a story for her. The technical issues I had was crazy because I needed all the textures to work using eevee while cycles is great it takes more time to render. However my focus is game character design at the moment. Working on As a also with me learning the more technical side of blender like creating and managing a material Library and more which would make this a lot longer... lol...  Again thanks for giving us a platform to display our work.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account