×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

Not simple geograft nipples for G9

eye680
Thread Activity
JOXIMOONSat, Jan 10
Hello, I fixed the script that copied the materials, now the textures are not reset after rebooting. Now I will probably release my own genitals soon,
evarestSat, Jan 10
Hi! Thank you a lot for your work, I find it very useful.I see JM Navel was updated, could you tell what does the update contain?
JOXIMOONSun, Aug 31, 2025
Finally, I finished everything, and I think the nipples turned out great. You can check for yourself here https://www.renderhub.com/joximoon/jm-nipple
JOXIMOONSat, Aug 30, 2025
I added buttons to switch between settings. The buttons only change the selected settings, not the textures of the targets, so that you can customize
JOXIMOONFri, Aug 29, 2025
Thanks for the feedback. I'm currently creating morphs for nipples to provide maximum variety in settings. The size, length, width, and other paramete
Luxe MuseFri, Aug 29, 2025
Well done, congratulations! I have dabbled in making a navel geograft myself, and let us say I postponed the project for a little while. But seeing y
JOXIMOONSat, May 04, 2024
Karma: 1,785
Hi, I want to make my first renderhub product. Namely geograft nipples for the G9. But the nipples are not simple, but with bones inside so that they can be crumpled and bent as needed, as well as with a set of their own textures on the geoshelf layer 
With geometry completed, UV sweeps are also done. Total 3 sweeps are Base Multi UDIM (default), Base Single UDIM and custom UV sweep for geoshell layer with texture.
Forum Image
Forum Image

JOXIMOONSat, May 04, 2024
Karma: 1,785
It's Alive!
Forum Image
JOXIMOONSat, May 04, 2024
Karma: 1,785
Squeeze and pull without morphing
Forum Image
JOXIMOONSun, May 05, 2024
Karma: 1,785
Forum ImageForum Image
JOXIMOONSun, May 05, 2024
Karma: 1,785
Victoria likes it.
Forum Image
JOXIMOONSun, May 05, 2024
Karma: 1,785
And it feels good!
Forum Image
JOXIMOONSun, May 05, 2024
Karma: 1,785
First zbrush texture sketches
Forum Image
Forum Image
JOXIMOONSun, May 05, 2024
Karma: 1,785
Forum Image
Forum Image
JOXIMOONSun, May 05, 2024
Karma: 1,785
Forum Image
Forum Image
JOXIMOONSun, May 05, 2024
Karma: 1,785
Forum Image

JOXIMOONMon, May 06, 2024
Karma: 1,785
A nipple with my texture on the geoshel, and a base map of victoria 9
Forum Image
Forum Image
johnjohn808Wed, May 08, 2024
Karma: 3,874
Looks awesome! 
I'll buy!
Ap3ncilerFri, Aug 30, 2024
Karma: 2,217
Looks promizing!
Do you plan to include a script to copy the original marterial onto the geograph?
3DSagaSat, Aug 31, 2024
Karma: 3,771
This is going to be a very useful product! Looking forward to adding it to my assets.
evarestFri, Aug 29, 2025
Karma: 284
I only just noticed your nipple geografts, and wow, they're easily the best I've seen! I really hope they make it to the store someday. <3
Luxe MuseFri, Aug 29, 2025
Karma: 9,205
Well done, congratulations! 

I have dabbled in making a navel geograft myself, and let us say I postponed the project for a little while. But seeing you, I feel encouraged to take up the challenge again!
JOXIMOONFri, Aug 29, 2025
Karma: 1,785
Thanks for the feedback. I'm currently creating morphs for nipples to provide maximum variety in settings. The size, length, width, and other parameters can be easily adjusted using sliders.
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image
JOXIMOONSat, Aug 30, 2025
Karma: 1,785
I added buttons to switch between settings. The buttons only change the selected settings, not the textures of the targets, so that you can customize the size, details, and color and combine them in the desired proportions. I will then redesign the buttons themselves to make them look clear and pretty.Forum Image
JOXIMOONSun, Aug 31, 2025
Karma: 1,785
Finally, I finished everything, and I think the nipples turned out great. You can check for yourself here https://www.renderhub.com/joximoon/jm-nipples
There is also an idea to release a simple belly button geograft separately and for free, with a couple of morphs, and maybe male nipples, but much simpler and cheaper. There are also plans for a new character, and then maybe I'll get around to my custom genitals.
Forum Image
evarestSat, Jan 10
Karma: 284
Hi! Thank you a lot for your work, I find it very useful.
I see JM Navel was updated, could you tell what does the update contain?
JOXIMOON
Karma: 1,785
Sat, Jan 10
Hello, I fixed the script that copied the materials, now the textures are not reset after rebooting. Now I will probably release my own genitals soon, create a new thread on the forum, and show everything.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account