×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Nerdy Plants (CLOSED)

eye173
MarceloCaseSat, May 18, 2024
Karma: 4,910
I am excited to share my first 3D artwork with the world, inspired by this competition. Motivated by the challenge, I created this piece and am publishing it here on Render Hub. Thank you for the inspiration.

The character, along with its textures, was crafted entirely by me. Below, I will share the process of creating this work, including both pre and post-production stages in Photoshop. The artwork was developed in Blender and rendered in Daz using VRay.

Forum Image

The wireframes:
Forum ImageForum Image
The final render.
Forum Image

MarceloCaseSat, May 18, 2024
Karma: 4,910
I forgot to post the thumbnail. Here it is Forum Image
jamie6Tue, May 21, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account