×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

The Unknown Saviour! (CLOSED)

eye209
Thread Activity
TZO3k1Sat, Jun 15, 2024
Any time!
gh0sttttSat, Jun 15, 2024
BRO THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
TZO3k1Sat, Jun 15, 2024
CONGRATS for the honourable mention, you deserved it! 8^D
gh0sttttFri, Jun 14, 2024
No problem! best of luck!Also, this is what my viewport looks like, since I couldn't show it before.
TZO3k1Fri, Jun 14, 2024
LOL, yeah, I do know for a fact that Mattymax does as well, I just find it curious that nearly every artist's DS still has the default grey, but yeah,
gh0sttttWed, Jun 12, 2024
DUDE! OTHER PEOPLE COLOR THEIR APP?unfortunately I can't show it off since my PC is being updated so I'm typing this from my phone, but mine is black
TZO3k1Thu, May 30, 2024
Karma: 978
Here's my entry, it's a bit late and I haven't had time to add some specific detailing, but it's better than never!

This is done fully in Daz Studio, no postwork

Forum Image

This brought my humble 3090 to its knees, as it's pushing it to 70% while draining 13.201 GB VRAM, I'm so glad I upgraded from my humble, yet dependable GTX 1080, as I would have never been able to achieve this render with only 8 GB VRAM!

So yeah, this is an old WIP scene from 2022, (Pictured here, it is not the contest entry!) and I thought it would be perfect to finish it for this contest, I decided to add the rain last minute and get rid of the clutter, so I could focus on the light; I thought it would look excellent for this scene as I am learning to harness some of DS's own tools such as bloom.

Thanks for viewing and may all artists that posted here get the recognition that they deserve for their incredible work, and good fortune to all!

Forum Image

NOTE: I would have also included the unknown saviour themselves, but I screwed up the textures and I simply want to get this beast of a scene to render at least one entry before the deadline, but I'll definitely post at a different time, here's my non-AI proof! 
Forum Image
I CAN'T be the only one that colours their Daz Studio Prog!?




TZO3k1Fri, May 31, 2024
Karma: 978
Looks like the numbers don't lie, I need to go back to the drawing board so to speak, to brush up on my skills as this piece debuted as a dud, honestly speaking

I have no fear in admitting that fact, so I'll take it as valuable silent feedback, to better improve my work, as it is often the audience that determine if your work is good or not, that is a fact that exists to better motivate the artist to get better! d-( '-' )-b
jamie6Wed, Jun 12, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
TZO3k1
Karma: 978
Wed, Jun 12, 2024
Thanks a lot for this, I was wondering how I was going to post this instead of the wireframe pic!
jamie6
Admin: 14,430
Wed, Jun 12, 2024
The gallery image appears in our system as the last image uploaded. But of course, i don't mind adjusting for thumbnail. Best of luck.
TZO3k1
Karma: 978
Wed, Jun 12, 2024
Thanks again, hoping for at least an honourable mention, but I'd be satisfied with recognition of my work!
gh0sttttWed, Jun 12, 2024
Karma: 1,486
DUDE! OTHER PEOPLE COLOR THEIR APP?
unfortunately I can't show it off since my PC is being updated so I'm typing this from my phone, but mine is black and purple.
-
That aside, well done on the render, keep it up!
TZO3k1
Karma: 978
Fri, Jun 14, 2024
LOL, yeah, I do know for a fact that Mattymax does as well, I just find it curious that nearly every artist's DS still has the default grey, but yeah, Black and purple, I'm going to have to give that a go!

And thanks for the feedback of my piece, I'm glad you liked it, and yesh, I haven't many pics in all of my galleries, from rendo-to-DA, but that's going to change soon enough, as I've been inspired by these contests!
gh0sttttFri, Jun 14, 2024
Karma: 1,486
No problem! best of luck!
Also, this is what my viewport looks like, since I couldn't show it before.Forum Image
TZO3k1
Karma: 978
Sat, Jun 15, 2024
CONGRATS for the honourable mention, you deserved it! 8^D
gh0stttt
Karma: 1,486
Sat, Jun 15, 2024
BRO THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
TZO3k1
Karma: 978
Sat, Jun 15, 2024
Any time!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account