×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

THE KILLBOX (CLOSED)

eye177
aograiFri, May 31, 2024
Karma: 1,944
HI Yaz here,

I am AOGRAI. My artwork comes in the line of me wanting to illustrate my stories.
At the moment I have published two eBooks, scifi, and you can if interested go to Deviantart for more information.
https://www.deviantart.com/aograi.

I have entered an earlier submission entitled - The Rescue
https://www.renderhub.com/forum/7385/the-rescue

This one I decided to play with warm colors and interesting mesh lighting to light up the areas to enhance the effect like the clicking open the long Katana with a hidden Sphere mesh. There was also the specular lighting to enhance the skin and texture of the character's clothing. The background with the sunlight effect was done using a sunset pict from my trip to Australia. All coming together in Photoshop. NOAI was used and none of my works use AI. Hope you all like my work.

Forum Image
This is the DazStudio work before render.

This is the final artwork.
Forum Image

jamie6Wed, Jun 12, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
aograi
Karma: 1,944
Fri, Jun 14, 2024
Thank you.
jamie6
Admin: 14,430
Fri, Jun 14, 2024
no problem!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account