×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST

Cartoony Armadillo (CLOSED)

eye348
NedudkiTue, Jan 05, 2021
Karma: 107
This year was not too happy for all of us, so I decided to create a happy character.
Nothing fancy just a happy and funny cartoony character. I choosed, the Armadillo because its anyway a very funny animal, with character.
I decided the to get away the claws, its more peaceful without them.
image
The workflow was simple.I made the high res mesh in Zbrush, and used that in the final render, with lower res, with the normal maps.
As the first step I made with Zspheres the a low res basemesh.
image
image
After that, I started tu sculpt on the basemesh.
image
Then I made the fine details on the surface. Ready detailed mesh approx 7 million of polys.
image
Then I painted the totally crazy coloured texture with polypaint.
image
Final render coming soon!


NedudkiTue, Jan 05, 2021
Karma: 107
Here Is a little animation of the final character
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RXWjqIKgJjtV1ju3LYqurHzpdryg5Hz6/view
And here is the final image of my crazy armadillo. PS.: Sorry 4 my english!image
Foxy 3DTue, Jan 05, 2021
Admin: 59,523
Awww - what a cute little guy! And that animation is great.    
Welcome to the contest, and thanks for participating.  
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account