×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Cyberpunk_Style Alley (CLOSED)

eye199
AMARSARKARFri, May 31, 2024
Karma: 1,048
Forum ImageForum Image
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image
close cam
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image

this time I tried to stick to just one idea, as I wanted to recreate the cyberpunk style street, above are the proof that this is all made in 3D using Unreal Engine 5, substance painter and blender, and characters customized using the meta human creator or the mesh to meta human using UE5

hope you like the final results, all the assets, characters and props were hand placed to build this scene from ground up, including lighting and the environment 
all the best to all participants. See you all in the next challenge.
its the same scene i have just used different camera angle to showcase the environment and lighting that I have done.

AMARSARKARSat, Jun 01, 2024
Karma: 1,048
This time I could not provide much details about my workflow, like I have been doing for my past projects as I was not well and had to complete this challenge within a very packed deadline but hope I will continue to provide detail insights on my projects in the future challenges.
But I genuinely hope that you will love this piece of art just like any other artworks I have posted for the Renderhub's render challenges
AMARSARKARSun, Jun 02, 2024
Karma: 1,048
Forum Image
jamie6Wed, Jun 05, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account