×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST

Cyberpunk Gangbanger (CLOSED)

eye316
Thread Activity
Foxy 3DFri, Jan 15, 2021
WOW - This turned out really freakin' awesome! And super slick video, too. Great work!  :-)  Thank you for participating, and for provi
R0BERT0BFri, Jan 15, 2021
I wasn't sure if id be able to finish everything in time but regardless it was a fun project to work on. Now on to the next one!
R0BERT0BFri, Jan 15, 2021
And finally a turntable.
R0BERT0BFri, Jan 15, 2021
R0BERT0BFri, Jan 15, 2021
R0BERT0BFri, Jan 15, 2021
R0BERT0BTue, Jan 12, 2021
Karma: 143
I found out about this competition a few weeks ago and since I've been using every free hour I have to try and create some thing for the competition. Originally I was going to try a more realistic render but I don't think I will be able with the time I have so Ill just make a Realtime render.  Here are the WIPS from the last week and a half.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
I noticed while texturing that some of the faces on the pants were reversed and show up black ill have that fixed in the final presentation.
imageimageimageimageimage
That's all I have so far and will be posting more soon, I've already started to pose the model and will make an update when done.

Foxy 3DWed, Jan 13, 2021
Admin: 59,523
And out of nowhere we have this!    
Welcome to the contest. This dude looks really cool!  
Thanks for participating, and I hope you get it finished in time.  
R0BERT0BWed, Jan 13, 2021
Karma: 143
Thank you. Its looking like I might be able to finish it in time.
Here is the pose that I'm going to go for with the high detail sculpt.
imageimageimageimageimage
Here are some test renders in blender. I don't think I like the way its turning out to much so I think I'm going to proceed in Marmoset Tool Bag for future renders.
imageimageimage
R0BERT0BWed, Jan 13, 2021
Karma: 143
I decided to add a samurai katana to the character to sell the cyberpunk look and other environmental props to anchor him down in the scene.
imageimageimageimage 
A simple concrete floor that has some wear and tear.
image
In substance I gave it texture with a transparency map and water puddles.
image
Final a stop sign with graffiti on it.
imageimage
Foxy 3DThu, Jan 14, 2021
Admin: 59,523
Bad-ass dude! I surely wouldn't want to mess with him. I like that sword, too.  
Thanks for the updates.  
R0BERT0BFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 143
Here are the final renders.
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
R0BERT0BFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 143
imageimageimage
image
R0BERT0BFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 143
imageimage
R0BERT0BFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 143
imageimageimageimage
R0BERT0BFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 143
And finally a turntable.

R0BERT0BFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 143
I wasn't sure if id be able to finish everything in time but regardless it was a fun project to work on. Now on to the next one!
Foxy 3DFri, Jan 15, 2021
Admin: 59,523
WOW - This turned out really freakin' awesome! And super slick video, too. Great work!    
Thank you for participating, and for providing such nice images along the way. 
I'm just the contest host and won't be judging - but I wish you luck!  


Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account