Password

I forgot my password
closeJoin RenderHub
Existing Members Login Here.
Email Address (we never share this)
User Name
Password
Retype Password
I acknowledge that I have read and agree with the RenderHub Terms of Use.
closeLogin Help
Enter the email address you used to sign up and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Email Address
You should recieve the email within a few minutes, be sure to check your spam box for the email.
RenderHub
Sell Your Models3D ModelsDaz ContentPrint Ready3D TexturesSkin ReferenceHDRI
Stock ImagesSound EffectsForumArticlesGalleryWallpapers
HOME|FORUMS|GENERAL DISCUSSION

parking garage for daz studio

Wed, Feb 20, 2019
by onetwothreedee

artist
parking garage for daz studio

anyone knows where i can find a nice parking garage for daz studio? im looking to make an interior scene. thanks.

Wed, Mar 06, 2019
by JohnnyLuck777

artist

Have you seen this one at Daz? https://www.daz3d.com/multi-story-car-park-construction-kit-bundle

I was looking for something similar a while back. I don't really like the way it's laid out, but that's just me. 

Sun, Sep 15, 2019
by Handyman454
United States

Guys:

This is an incredibly simple model to make.

If you guys are still looking and have something else in mind that's more suited to your individual needs than the displayed version here, I can help you here.

I can create the model custom to your needs, post it for sale on my site for sale at similar pricing and give you similar Royalty rights to displayed version (I can give you full rights for additional fees).
You add the accessories inside and the backdrop you're looking for behind the model and viola, you have your own custom set.

If you have a specific need for a specific architectural model, drop me a line.

If you have good quality digital pics I can do a fairly good job in recreating it.

If you have access to the item and can get more digital pics as I need them, I can give you far more scale and detail model.

Sun, Sep 15, 2019
by Handyman454
United States

WIP
Playing with the 2nd level.
1st render after a couple hours on this.

YouTubevimeoArtStationDeviantArtCGSocietyfacebooktwitterInstagramPinteresttumblrBehanceLinkedindribbble