Password

reset my password
closeJoin RenderHub
Existing Members Login Here.
Email Address (we never share this)
User Name
Password
Retype Password
I acknowledge that I have read and agree with the RenderHub Terms of Use.
closeLogin Help
Enter the email address you used to sign up and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Email Address
You should recieve the email within a few minutes, be sure to check your spam box for the email.
RenderHub
3D Modelsmenu
meshModel Categories
People
Anatomy
Animals
Insects
Plants
Food
Clothing
Buildings
Furniture
Appliances
Cars
Motorcycles
Aircraft
Boats & Ships
Military
Weapons
Robots
Sci-fi
Technology
Movies & TV
dazDaz Content
Characters
Clothing
Footwear
Hair
Poses
Morphs
Props
Accessories
Shaders & Skin
Mature Content
How To Sell 3D ModelsGalleryForumLearningWallpapersMy Feed
HOME|FORUMS|GENERAL DISCUSSION

Applying genitals (CLOSED)

Sat, Sep 19, 2020
annunwath
artist
THIS JOB HAS BEEN COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY AND IS NOW CLOSED
Applying genitals

Hello! I didn't know where else to ask this. I recently downloaded Ulf gen 2.0, and it somewhat worked. I then bought jepes jurg 3, which is an extension\add on\morph among other things.

The thing is, when I just load the male genitals into the scene, I can morph the size and everything, it works perfectly! But as soon as I attach in to a character, for example genesis 8 male, it goes back to the starting point of the genitals, I.E. the size. None of the morphs work on it anymore, or poses either. In the description\tutorial that was in the download said something about making the hip to parent, also making sure it is not set to conform to, because then it will be impossible to morph (I believe that is what has happened. How do I turn that off? If anyone know the answer, please be a bit specific of where I find it, what it is called etc. I am a noob here Thanks

Mon, Sep 21, 2020
Causam
United States

annunwath,

It's a good practice to fit any appliance or clothing or just about anything at all to the character before applying morphs and running simulations or what have you.   I feel ya bud, there is a steep learning curve in 3D and Daz in particular has some peculiarities which seem, well, peculiar.  However, this is not one of them.  Think of it like this:  when you add something to a scene which you intend to apply to a character be it genitals or clothing, that something is an ingredient in a stew.  So it has to be part of the stew before you cook the stew.  Does that make sense?  I hope so!

Good luck!

Causam

Causam3d.com

YouTubevimeoArtStationDeviantArtredditInstagramfacebooktwitterPinteresttumblrCGSocietyBehanceLinkedindribbble