Make MORE MONEY at RenderHub! Top 10 Tips for RenderHub Vendors (CLOSED)
1. Render great promos - 3D is a visual art, and your potential customers want to see how good your product looks before they're going to buy it. You've worked hard on creating your product, so spend a little extra time to show off how awesome it is. Also consider submitting a 360° turntable or walkthrough video. You'll get added exposure by being automatically included in our account at Vimeo.
2. Make the best thumbnail you can - As customers browse the website, there are only two things that are going to convince them to click through to your product page. A great looking thumbnail is one of them.
* An added benefit of a great thumbnail and nice promos is a higher chance of being included in our email newsletters and other promotions. We're going to use your images in our marketing, and we only use images that are eye-catching and don't require editing.
3. Use an appropriate title – Right below your thumbnail, this is the second thing a potential customer will see while browsing the website. Make your title count, and please don't stuff the title with a bunch of keywords. The product reviewer will just remove them.
4. Write an appropriate and thorough description – You got the buyer to click to your product page. Now make sure you answer any questions they might have, and sell them on your product. A good description also helps the search engines index your product and send buyers directly to your page. It's not just humans that are reading the description blocks.
5. Use good search tags – When uploading your product, use appropriate keywords in the search tags. This helps your product appear in the search results when buyers search RenderHub.
6. Promote yourself on the internet – Vendors that link to their own store and products from their social media accounts, in forum posts, and on their own blog or website simply make far more sales. Just do it!
7. Promote yourself on RenderHub – We have a Product Showcase section of the forum for you to use right here:
8. Use the RenderHub gallery – Submit renders showing your product in use. Don't be afraid to put links to the products you used in the image description.
9. Use the Sale Manager tool effectively – Vendors that are using the Sale Manager tool are enjoying more sales. Just use it wisely. Don't put your products on “permanent sale” all the time. That becomes your new “normal” price when you do that. Choose a few products and put them on sale. When those sales expire, put some other products on sale. Make this a part of your routine and actually create sales. Not just new, lower regular prices.
Your on-sale items will also be included in the special sale pages on RenderHub, and in our promotions. The Sale Manager is easy to use, so give it a try! Here's a link with a simple description of how to use the new tool:
The Sale Manager tool can be found here: https://www.renderhub.com/sale-manager
10. DO NOT SET YOUR PRICES TOO LOW – It may be tempting to lower your prices to undercut the competition. By doing so, you're hurting the overall market, the RenderHub marketplace, and yourself in the long run. Produce great content, set appropriate base prices, follow steps 1-9 above, and the sales will follow – at more profit for you!
* Number 10 is not just a tip. It's a “strong recommendation” for you to review your product pricing and make adjustments if necessary. You know if you're one of these vendors, so please take it upon yourself to do the right thing.
Bonus Tip! - Use Google Analytics to track your progress. It's easy to set up on RenderHub and easy to use.
Here are two examples of vendors using 360° turntable videos:
And two really cool walkthrough videos:
And a nice one for a Daz Studio product:
When uploading a product, you can add a video here:
Your video will also be seen on the RenderHub Vimeo channel here:
I hope that helps!
You don't need to have an account at Vimeo. If you upload a video (or sequence of images) using the method shown above, the video will automatically be added to RenderHub's Vimeo channel, and it will appear on your product page.
You can also add a video to a product that is already live in your store. If you go to edit the product, you will see the same interface above - and you can add the video.
Just leave a note in the Message to Admin block, saying that you added a video.