×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/RENDERHUB GRAFFITI CONTEST 2

Standing Room Only (CLOSED)

eye193
pjcervantesTue, Apr 01, 2025
Karma: 2,016
I was initially hesitant to enter this contest because I dont like graffiti per se. After checking the definition, however, I realized that graffiti does not have to be very detailed or even artistic. My submission hones in on the naughtiness of the graffiti artist.

Attachments are:
Screenshot of wireframe in DAZ Studio
Rendering in DAZ Studio
Rendering in DAZ Studio plus post work in Photoshop

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

TheSte89Wed, Apr 02, 2025
Karma: 1,445
Well, I like your idea. Good luck!
pjcervantes
Karma: 2,016
Wed, Apr 02, 2025
Thank you very much.
jamie6Mon, Apr 14, 2025
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account