×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/RENDERHUB GRAFFITI CONTEST 2

My Daughter's 1st Graffiti Sighting, Yet She Was Distracted. (CLOSED)

eye274
gh0sttttSun, Apr 06, 2025
Karma: 1,486
THE PROCESS:
Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image







PBR:
Forum Image





WIRE:
Forum Image





RAW:
Forum Image

gh0sttttSun, Apr 06, 2025
Karma: 1,486
THUMBNAIL:

Forum Image
vixcosmenThu, Apr 10, 2025
Karma: 6,435
Excellent graffiti, and render
beachlegsThu, Apr 10, 2025
Karma: 9,862
It is wonderful my friend 
gh0sttttTue, Apr 22, 2025
Karma: 1,486
Please Disregard the initial "FINAL RENDER." I want this version to be the one considered for judging.
(Repost just because I did not like how small it uploaded. Hopefully this one's of the preferred size...)


Forum Image
gh0sttttWed, Apr 23, 2025
Karma: 1,486
THUMBNAIL
(No idea how I managed to forget how to do these... My noggin isn't my best quality.)
Forum Image

Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account