×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/RENDERHUB GRAFFITI CONTEST 2

The Place To Be (CLOSED)

eye191
beachlegsWed, Apr 09, 2025
Karma: 9,862
I found this a little hard without using another program besides Daz Studio...I made the car graffiti in Paint Shop Pro and transferred it into Daz Studio to apply to car. I made the billboard sign in Daz Studio using Typi3D:Fonts to 3D. No other post work was applied.
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image

artist
mrtauredWed, Apr 09, 2025
Account Closed
That's dope! I love the scene vs the piece aspect. Like how it's a whole thing instead just a wall with graffiti. Nice!
beachlegs
Karma: 9,862
Thu, Apr 10, 2025
Thank you my friend, I am so happy you like it
gh0sttttWed, Apr 09, 2025
Karma: 1,486
Lookin' fantastic!
beachlegs
Karma: 9,862
Thu, Apr 10, 2025
Thank you so much my friend
Red_xamuraiFri, May 02, 2025
Karma: 2,855
Wow
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account