×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/RENDERHUB GRAFFITI CONTEST 2

NIGHT TIME GRAFFITI CLASSES IN THE NYC SUBWAY (CLOSED)

eye142
YemilWed, Apr 16, 2025
Karma: 874
Heck...I sent the wrong image last time round...here is the right one!
Sorry Renderhub..
My bad


Forum Image Phew....

jamie6Tue, Apr 29, 2025
Admin: 14,430
FYI - In case you missed this part of the official rules: 
"A wireframe of your project is also required as proof that your submission is an original work".
Feel free to add that at any time. 
     admin
YemilSat, May 17, 2025
Karma: 874
Yup........................ I definitely missed this part of the rules which is somewhat typical when I am not giving my projects my fullest  attention !
I know it is too late now but can I still submit the wireframes anyway just to prove that all of my work is original . ?
 I would hate to think that people didn't think it wasn't !
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account