×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/RENDERHUB GRAFFITI CONTEST 2

Caveman (CLOSED)

eye158
Thread Activity
gh0sttttFri, May 16, 2025
I mean, the main guy might be, but Your response was very valid, I should've been clear with my comment, or better yet, I should've typed out a better
useful_conFri, May 16, 2025
oh sorry I thought you were another Ig troll..
gh0sttttFri, May 16, 2025
Sorry.. the "Lmao" was more so typed out of shock, kinda like how people laugh in person from nervousness or confusion. But I asked why because I just
useful_conFri, May 16, 2025
Go get laid you poor virgin.
gh0sttttSat, May 10, 2025
Lmao Never thought I'd see this being commented in a 3D contest. Why?
arshoolixSat, May 10, 2025
nice try diddy
useful_conFri, Apr 18, 2025
Karma: 135
Caveman travelling back in time.
useful_conTue, Apr 22, 2025
Karma: 135
WIPForum Image
useful_conTue, Apr 22, 2025
Karma: 135
Forum Image
useful_conTue, Apr 22, 2025
Karma: 135
Forum Image
useful_conWed, Apr 30, 2025
Karma: 135
Forum Image
useful_conWed, Apr 30, 2025
Karma: 135
Forum Image
useful_conWed, Apr 30, 2025
Karma: 135
FinalForum Image

jamie6Thu, May 08, 2025
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
arshoolixSat, May 10, 2025
Karma: 152
nice try diddy

gh0stttt
Karma: 1,486
Sat, May 10, 2025
Lmao Never thought I'd see this being commented in a 3D contest. Why?
useful_con
Karma: 135
Fri, May 16, 2025
Go get laid you poor virgin.
gh0stttt
Karma: 1,486
Fri, May 16, 2025
Sorry.. the "Lmao" was more so typed out of shock, kinda like how people laugh in person from nervousness or confusion. But I asked why because I just only ever see that on Instagram since almost every depraved recent joke and "trend" comes from IG if you didn't know, which makes me wonder how the app isn't in deep trouble yet. Then again, Twitter was the same for a while, and so was TikTok at some point. Sorry again. I was more shocked than supportive of the comment.
useful_con
Karma: 135
Fri, May 16, 2025
oh sorry I thought you were another Ig troll..
gh0stttt
Karma: 1,486
Fri, May 16, 2025
I mean, the main guy might be, but Your response was very valid, I should've been clear with my comment, or better yet, I should've typed out a better one.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account