×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/RENDERHUB GRAFFITI CONTEST 2

La Ciudad Nunca Duerme (CLOSED)

eye157
Ribh1Sat, Apr 19, 2025
Karma: 104
I love graffiti, and as I delved into the world of 3D, I wanted to merge these two passions. For this scene, I designed an environment inspired by the streets of my city in Colombia, where graffiti is an essential part of the landscape. I included works by my talented friends who kindly shared their pieces along with some of my own creations. As a graffiti writer with nearly 15 years of experience, I prioritized lettering in the design. Thats why, at the center of the scene, I highlighted the "Render Hub" graffiti, with iridescent materials that create a hypnotic effect, shifting colors depending on the angle.

To set the mood, I recreated a neighborhood basketball court a classic in our culture and added a tribute to Cheech Wizard, an icon of underground comics tied to graffiti. I also included one of my great friends, a representative of the Colombian style, painting one of his pieces live. The setting is nocturnal and street-level, capturing the essence of our daily lives as writers. This piece is, without a doubt, a tribute to what I love: graffiti, 3D, and the community that makes it all possible.

Short video: https://youtube.com/shorts/dWOdTZlbBUk

Forum Image



Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image

Forum Image
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image

jamie6Tue, Apr 29, 2025
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account