×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/RENDERHUB GRAFFITI CONTEST 2

RenderHub coloring our daily lives. (CLOSED)

eye211
renatodalleTue, Apr 22, 2025
Karma: 7,120
So I see our relationship with RenderHub as a graffiti artist expressing his feelings, so I put my feelings on the poster: a lot of work and dedication in everything that is written on the black and white panel and it is completed with colors of joy, money, our friends at RenderHub leaving a like, sending messages, exchanging experiences and etc. I decided to symbolize with colors our passion for RenderHub in this graffiti. It is our day to day, in the end everything works out. Leave your good feelings too!Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image

drjivagoWed, Apr 23, 2025
Karma: 12,987
Nice job. This image captures the essence of the Renderhub graffiti concept and overall meaning with various text styles. It must've been a tough job for the person at the work platform, lol.
renatodalle
Karma: 7,120
Wed, Apr 23, 2025
Thank you djivago, I mixed my thoughts as an advertiser and tried to unite reason and emotion as a collaborator as well. I worked on a more advertising language where the concept of graffiti is more commercial and current as art.
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Thu, Apr 24, 2025
I wish you good luck with your entry.
jamie6Tue, Apr 29, 2025
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
renatodalle
Karma: 7,120
Tue, Apr 29, 2025
Thanks Jamie6!!!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account