×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/RENDERHUB GRAFFITI CONTEST 2

My graffiti's skill is not dead (CLOSED)

eye172
darkmaster02Wed, Apr 23, 2025
Karma: 308
I had to repost it because of the title haha sorry for that,

there's a lot going to work with this is not finish yet. happy viewing Forum Image


Update, to my submission. hope you like it


Forum Image

Working progress , this time ill add a detail to it and my graffiti's art, this is for now.
Happy Viewing guys.

Forum Image

this is my first idea of making graffiti my graffiti's skills is not perfect

Forum Image


then I came in my mind this design

Forum Image

My wireframe.

Forum Image

Viewport.

Forum Image

More Screenshot of my work.

Forum Image

Post process.

Forum Image

And this is the final Result of my work.
I think it's done. hope you like it.

Forum Image

thumbnail.

Forum Image



BicolOragon02Thu, May 01, 2025
Karma: 102
cool scene.. 
darkmaster02
Karma: 308
Thu, May 01, 2025
thank you.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account