×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/RENDERHUB GRAFFITI CONTEST 2

Graffiti Painted in Blood (CLOSED)

eye224
CptPatoFri, Apr 25, 2025
Karma: 275
W.I.P

Hello! My first contest here in renderhub! I have a story idea about an assassin in a dystopian city; she's on the run from the police and assassins, all the while killing her kind. The work is not yet done, I still need to add more details in the foreground, graffiti, and finalize some different shots.

Here's the progress so far, I hope you guys like it!

Forum Image

This is still WIP

CptPatoSat, Apr 26, 2025
Karma: 275
I posed the model then exported it from blender as an alembic file, then put on a top, and a jacket in marvelous designer

Forum Image

I change the fabrics color to red and added a fabric normal in blender
Forum ImageForum Image

I then did a blockout out of the scene and put some basic concrete textures
Forum Image

Scattered some trash, added a volume cube and played around with the lighting
Forum ImageForum Image

after I added some buildings and put a basic highrise at night textures inside the buildings, and created a flying car. This is also the time where I opted for a more experimental lighting to fit the narrative I'm try to achieve.
Forum ImageForum Image

I added more details such as graffiti, blood, holograms, and a dead body. I made the blood glow so that it would stand out more, like shining a black light onto blood.
Forum ImageForum Image
Forum Image

Here are the graffiti and blood:
Forum Image

Here's a timelapse of my work:


Here are the wireframe and viewport render:
Camera 1:
Forum ImageForum Image

Medium shot:
Forum ImageForum Image

Gun shot:
Forum ImageForum Image

Close up:
Forum ImageForum Image


Here are the Raw renders:
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image


Here are the final renders with post-processing:
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image

Thumbnail:
Forum Image

I hope you guys enjoyed it! I discovered these challenges from asknk and only now was I able to participate!
CptPatoSat, Apr 26, 2025
Karma: 275
This is just another thumbnail change
Forum Image
jamie6Tue, Apr 29, 2025
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account